Just wondering if anyone else uses or has used spoofapp by 123spoof? And what have you used it for?

For those that don't know spoofapp is a caller Id spoofer.. Type the number you want to have show up on the recipients caller I'd then the recipients number and away you go.. Also with built in voice changer..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 12:12 PM
    Fun for the first few weeks, lost its novelty when friends realized what was going on. If your friends/fam are techies, they will likely know SpoofApp.

03-12-10 12:29 PM
    While mildly interesting from a technical perspective, its use as described seems somewhat sociopathic.
    03-12-10 01:07 PM
    While mildly interesting from a technical perspective, its use as described seems somewhat sociopathic.
    Don't get me wrong.. Yes it does but only if you use it for malicious purposes..I've only used it to mess with my drunk buddys..so funny to call my friends and they think I'm ACTUALLY hanging out with their slutty moms..etc..

03-12-10 01:12 PM
    Don't get me wrong.. Yes it does but only if you use it for malicious purposes..I've only used it to mess with my drunk buddys..so funny to call my friends and they think I'm ACTUALLY hanging out with their slutty moms..etc..

Hmm...I can see some gleefully twisted humor in that...

�Here's to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.�

Homer Simpson
    03-12-10 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD