I'd like to see an update feature. But other than that I find it very easy to navigate. It can only improve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:22 AM
    I agree to give it more time.

However, they should release an appworld 'lite' to help the loading screens.
    04-04-09 11:23 AM
    It sucks the big one. Just a bunch of crap blackberry already had for download on their website anyway if you knew where to look. Not worth the time it took me to type in the URL.
    04-04-09 12:36 PM
    Has anyone experienced a huge memory loss while browsing app world? My free memory dropped from 15MB to 1.4MB after browsing App World for about 10 minutes!

04-04-09 12:49 PM
    Seriously for an infant of an app store and rims first dive into an app store its great, I like it a lot more than the mobihand version. And as for pricing, I came to bb less than a year ago from winmo, games were $10 minimum and were usually garbage. Granted there is a lot of room for improvement, and I like paypal, more secure than running my cc on my mobile and I am not a fan of storing my card on multiple sites. But those are just my two bits, to each their own.

04-04-09 01:25 PM
    Where Can I Find This "app World"?

04-04-09 02:31 PM
    I was disappointed that there was so "free section"
    Guitar hero for $12? I'll have to pass on that.

04-04-09 03:57 PM
    App world is ok. It needs more of a variety though. Needs more free apps. I had a G1 not to long ago and there were new apps everyday and they were all for free. But it's only been a couple of days, lets wait and see what happens.
    04-04-09 09:33 PM
    It could just be me, but think App World is kinda cool. Don't worry, it'll grow as developers build more apps.
    I enjoy using app world, very convienent to have so many apps available for my phne in one spot.. Its still a new program so just as any other program there will be more to it.. Can't wait to see what's next for app world.. I'm sure a reputable company like blackberry can do a lot better...
    04-04-09 09:39 PM
    I'm unhappy with the fact of when I have it installed it slows my bb down considerably even when not running. And kind of unhappy with the apps. There are a lot more out there then what's on there. But o well.

04-04-09 09:39 PM
    Where Can I Find This "app World"?

Go to blackberry.com
    04-04-09 09:42 PM
    i havent been on appworld since it launcehed but i remember when the G1 launched the apps were limited but once it picked up the apps kept pouring in so lets see where bb app world goes
    04-04-09 09:52 PM
    I hope to see more apps soon, granted it JUST launched. The 2.99 is a killer, for example the netflix app, I would have gladly paid .99 for it, but definatly not 2.99. With some luck, the storm and eventually the niagra will bring more developers to the scene. Only time will tell..

04-05-09 01:41 PM
    I hope to see more apps soon, granted it JUST launched. The 2.99 is a killer, for example the netflix app, I would have gladly paid .99 for it, but definatly not 2.99. With some luck, the storm and eventually the niagra will bring more developers to the scene. Only time will tell..

$3 is cheap. Yea, it's not .99 but I'm not poverty stricken. I'd imagine anyone with an iphone/storm also isn't poverty stricken.

I've wasted about $30. Not really worried about it.
    04-28-09 10:01 PM
    What App World needs to do in my eyes:

1. Provide trial versions.
    2. Load faster (perhaps an option to turn off icons for each app in the list.)
    3. Offer forms of payment other than PayPal.
    4. Easier to navigate (add "new releases", "best sellers", etc.)
    5. Offer themes, ringtones, and wallpapers.
    6. Ability to search by price (free, under 2.99, under 9.99, etc.)
    04-29-09 08:04 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD