Hello,

I am trying to get the newest version of YouMail and try it out.

However, when I try to download it from YouMail from my device, it says my OS must be above 4.3 and it only lets me get version .96.4 the original version.

So I loaded AppWorld and tried it that way but it says I have an unsupported device or Carrier.

I have a Tour on US Cellular which are both supported.

I am looking to see if someone can make an alx file using BBSAK or something and email it to me.

PM for email address if anyone can help.

BTW, I have sent two emails to youmail support but no response yet.
    02-17-10 07:17 PM
    I have a 8330 running nathanix's newest and sweetest hybrid os (5.0.0.438 v4) on sprint and I'm having the same problem with youmail's site. I even redownloaded app world which I had deleted because it didn't agree with my set-up (we're talking major lag time that was instantly fixed when app world was deleted) to go that route, and the download link is missing when I bring it up there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 12:59 PM
    I have a 8330 running nathanix's newest and sweetest hybrid os (5.0.0.438 v4) on sprint and I'm having the same problem with youmail's site. I even redownloaded app world which I had deleted because it didn't agree with my set-up (we're talking major lag time that was instantly fixed when app world was deleted) to go that route, and the download link is missing when I bring it up there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah the link is missing in AppWorld. All I see is reviews and something else but it does say it is not compatible with my Carrier or Device which is total hogwash.

I sent an email to youmail and they replied telling me to download it from AppWorld. And I politely told them to re-read my email because I tried that and showed them the error message. I have yet to hear from them again.
    02-18-10 01:32 PM
    please i need the file too, as thier website you cant download anymore, and i dont have the bis to access the black app world.
    i used to be able to download from m.youmail.com but now the link is broken

Thanks
    02-18-10 04:04 PM
    I agree I have US Cellular with the Tour OS 5.0.0.484 and the same thing says It's not a supported device or OS and I had the previous version working fine, so whats the deal youmail? a direct download link would help!!!
    02-19-10 09:38 AM
    Do you have bbsak?

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download YouMail.cod
    Last edited by dave3825us; 02-19-10 at 11:28 AM.
    02-19-10 11:04 AM
    i do i do i do
    02-19-10 11:10 AM
    Thanks so much! It works great.

The only thing is that it's not newest version of .97. Any way you could get that one?
    Last edited by UPEngineer; 02-19-10 at 12:31 PM.
    02-19-10 12:18 PM
    Thanks so much! It works great.

The only thing is that it's not newest version of .97. Any way you could get that one?
    Youmail 0.97 for download

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download YouMail.cod
    02-19-10 09:40 PM
    thanks dave!

I redownloaded and pushed the 0.97 version and its currently reloading.
    02-20-10 06:20 AM
    Thanks a bunch. It works!
    02-20-10 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD