i usually dont dish out money on apps and stuff but im on free trial for the podtrapper and i find it really amazing lol (because ive had the original ipod video without wifi for years now and i HATED having to connect the ipod into the comp EVERY morning to get my podcasts) i love how i can just download the podcast updates wirelessly (wifi or rogers network)

i'm so amazed that i might actually dish out $10 for it! LOL
    03-01-09 10:05 AM
    currently, that's my most often used app, I guess. I am learning french and it's just great to always have a fresh set of french podcasts on your phone, without even having to think about it. Best thing is that you can configure it to use Wifi-only, if you don't have unlimited data.
    03-01-09 10:14 AM
    I think it's great i actually purchased this app this weekend even though i was still on the trial period.Its much better than using crappy itunes and the media sync software.
    03-01-09 10:15 AM
    Yeah, I just installed that last night. I will probably buy it when the trial is up. I'm glad they added the option to browse from a catalogue rather than adding the url manually. I'm still curious what viigo's podcast feature will be like though...nice to have it integrated in to that app.

I have so much media on my BB now, I don't know how i'm going to get through it all! I have music, movies, audio books, ebooks, podcasts, cached slacker radio stations, etc. This thing really does it all...like, literally everything!

Sometimes, however, I really wonder whether I need all this connectivity. Between all the IM clients, Facebook, Twitterberry, etc, how many different methods do I really need/want people to contact me!
    03-01-09 10:21 AM
    I need to try this - (I hope its not USA only)
    03-01-09 04:05 PM
    Podtrapper is great, I bought it 1 day into the trial!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 04:11 PM
    Yeah, I just installed that last night. I will probably buy it when the trial is up. I'm glad they added the option to browse from a catalogue rather than adding the url manually. I'm still curious what viigo's podcast feature will be like though...nice to have it integrated in to that app.

I have so much media on my BB now, I don't know how i'm going to get through it all! I have music, movies, audio books, ebooks, podcasts, cached slacker radio stations, etc. This thing really does it all...like, literally everything!

Sometimes, however, I really wonder whether I need all this connectivity. Between all the IM clients, Facebook, Twitterberry, etc, how many different methods do I really need/want people to contact me!
    I was reading the Viigo podcast page and it's going to be audio only. I prefer video podcasts myself.

Does Podtrapper allow video podcasts? I've actually been wanting to do some research on this and find a podcast app. Any other suggestions for podcast apps?
    Last edited by leo1037; 03-01-09 at 08:09 PM.
    03-01-09 04:21 PM
    yeah i just bought the vib&ring on sale so im gonna wait for my trial period for 30 days to buy this, its a REALLY great app! do u guys know any other good ones out there?
    03-01-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD