When my credit card expired, I had to replace the information in the MobiHand app store, but if I do it from the computer... Nothing happens! I tried doing it in-app, so I fill out the information, and when I press the submit button... Nothing happens! I can still scroll around and everything... I contacted their support about it, and they cleared my information off of my account, which didn't do anything except change the message saying that the charge wasn't going through to one that said there isn't any information available. I told them that 4 days ago and they still haven't responded to that... It seems kind of useless if I can't even buy apps from it, so I'd like to know if anybody else has been experiencing similar issues? They've lost about $5 so far in sales that I would have bought, and it's slowly adding up, so if there's a representative in here then there's incentive to fix the problem!
    12-19-10 09:42 PM
    Well I just had an issue I have never experienced with mobihand. I purchased an app and changed the card during the purchase. Well I received a message that it was pending and that it would be processed in 15 minutes. It has now been 45 minutes and nothing. So I just sent them an email!? Let see what happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-10 12:49 AM
    I've been having problems today with it saying that my account has been suspended. It's always been fine before. And I was just trying to download a free app when this message came up!

Let's hope they can clear this up soon.

12-20-10 06:38 PM
    Yea they need to address these issues. I think they might be changing something or quite simply something is wrong. I finally got the confirmation of my purchase late last night and has not gotten a response from the email i sent their support. I use mobihand to purchase apps and App World for free apps so this is detrimental to my apps.
    12-20-10 06:58 PM
    I wasn't able to log into Mobihand at all today. It kept saying my user/password was incorrect. It's too bad for Mobi, I ended up buying the apps from BB app world.

12-21-10 12:16 AM
    My Mobihand account is working just fine. No issues like what y'all have experienced. I have changed my credit card information a few times, depending on which card I wish to use and I have never had to wait more than a few(1-2) minutes for my purchase to go through.
    12-21-10 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD