If anyone knows of some solid Youtube app's I'd be interested.
    12-28-09 09:12 PM
    besides the one that comes on your device?
    12-28-09 10:55 PM
    The one VZ pushes works fine on my Storm. I removed it, but not because it didn't work, because I've got better things to do than watch stupid hijinks on my phone.
    12-28-09 11:13 PM
    maybe i'm completely ******** but I don't have a youtube app on my phone, how can I get the one VZ pushes?
    12-29-09 07:22 PM
    Have an OS on the 4.7 platform? I think they got rid of it with the 5.0 upgrade, but I can't be too sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 07:32 PM
    Try http://minitube.baseii.com/minitube_bb.jad. Pretty sure this still works on 5.0.
    12-30-09 08:23 AM
    As a former 9530 owner, I feel obligated to tell you that youtube on the Storm is awful!
    12-30-09 08:36 AM
    As a former 9530 owner, I feel obligated to tell you that youtube on the Storm is awful!
    +1 I'm rarely able get videos to play.
    12-30-09 08:44 AM
    Uhh I have a 9530 and videos almost always work on my storm and as for the app I prefer the mobile site m.youtube.com

12-30-09 03:27 PM
    +2 but not because they don't work, the quality is not great. I just shrink my movies on my computer and transfer them to my BB and quality is superb.
    12-30-09 04:44 PM
    Yourtube at getjar is not really a great youtube app and still in development.. If you know what you're looking it will download the youtube video to your bb/media card in different formats..3gp, mp4 etc. It's basic with no preview, but works on my storm. A bug I noticed is when searching for a video, type the name and click search under the bb options button. Pressing return key will give you an error. I don't believe the app works for 9700 models, but others havve tested successfully..Tour & Bold.

YourTube for Mobile / Free Download
    12-30-09 07:47 PM
    I used to use the youtube app but now that newer videos on m.youtube.com are offered in HQ I haven't looked back (high quality)

Quality is superb on HQ videos

12-30-09 09:39 PM
    ive never really understood this app. go to your browser and bookmark youtube. its a mobile site from your storm. then you dont have to use up memory for an app that does nothing but open your browser and goes to the site. one extra step to save app memory. the same can be done for any of those.
    i had twitterberry for an hour. then just bookmarked twitter.
    12-31-09 11:53 AM
    ive never really understood this app. go to your browser and bookmark youtube. its a mobile site from your storm. then you dont have to use up memory for an app that does nothing but open your browser and goes to the site. one extra step to save app memory. the same can be done for any of those.
    i had twitterberry for an hour. then just bookmarked twitter.
    You gotta be the smartest person on this site ! Amen ! LOL!

01-02-10 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD