are their any URL launchers for opera mini 5 beta 2 or just opera mini in general?

I am looking for a way to have a quick launch type of URL launcher but for use with opera mini and not the bb browser which is too slow.

It seems it should be possible as a couple times I had email with imbedded URL that asked if I wanted bb browser or opera mini to launch it.

With a launcher then I could go directly to web pages without having to search through bookmarks for the most frequent ones.

I guess I could be better with organizing bookmarks.

But I like the quicklaunch approach but QL only works with BBBrowser for URLs.

Or even icons that could launch it like the launchers for the default bb browser that you see around.

Any solutions?
    Last edited by bbstorm4me; 01-05-10 at 02:10 AM.
    01-05-10 02:08 AM
    Search up top put in opera mini 5 download ota andc u should be able to get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-10 05:00 AM
    did anyone figure this out? id love to use the CB launcher with opera mini instead of the bb browser.
    02-17-10 09:07 AM
    If you setup a speed dial in Opera, it is literally 2 clicks. Open Opera and select your speed dial.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-10 09:23 AM
    Maybe SearchIt is the app you're looking for? It's a search tool with a lot of options and you can select to open queries in the BB, Bolt, or Opera Mini browsers.
    02-17-10 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD