Any Tmo Storm Users Have Quick Launch Running On Their Phone? If So, What Os Are You Running...currently I'm Running The .148/hybrid With The .90 Radio...any Suggestions Why This Isn't Working? What Are You Guys Running? Thanks A Million!
    05-27-09 09:31 AM
    I have QL on my storm and it works great. I am running .148 with no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 05:42 PM
    Are you running .148 plain with no hybrid?

05-27-09 06:00 PM
    Yes. No hybrid just .148

05-27-09 06:39 PM
    is your edge been EDGE? and is it steady?
    05-27-09 07:38 PM
    Edge is any thing but steady. I have been looking for a fix but have not much luck. Is there a way to see all of my rings tones. I have like ten and all I can see is four. This has also happen when I look in my movies but they have shown up.

Maybe we can find a fix for the browser.

05-27-09 08:16 PM
    well, i ran the .148/5.0 hybrid with a .90 radio and everything was great...i just couldnt run quicklaunch...my EDGE was always steady and my browser was super fast...also, about your media..is it on your media card? bc i had the same issue...do this, back up your media card on the computer then format it on the phone then put everything back on the media card, and it should be all gravy! lol...
    05-27-09 08:21 PM
    also, how do u have quick pull working fine on .148...i took off the hybrid i was using and put on JUST .148....and still quickpull is not working...any suggestions?
    05-27-09 08:22 PM
    It just worked for me. Not real sure what I did. I actually bought it again and dl. It form the cb app store and I has worked ever since. But now all of my previous bought apps are gone(that's another story). How do you do the hubrid os I have read the post bit it is a little confusing

But as for the QL issue I am really t a loss. I know many people have had issues getting it to work bit I have no clue. Maybe a wipe or a simple back up may work.

05-27-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD