I just got it yesterday, and while I love the fact that it gives me properly threaded conversations, the entire UI is pretty plain, and it is lacking in features. The icon is also ***-ugly. Any suggestions to alternatives?
    10-08-09 12:04 PM
    I just got it yesterday, and while I love the fact that it gives me properly threaded conversations, the entire UI is pretty plain, and it is lacking in features. The icon is also ***-ugly. Any suggestions to alternatives?
    Wait for 5.0? There was another software that offered threaded sms called 3jam threaded sms. 3jam :: Blackberry Threaded SMS :: Download its $20 though - i would just wait.
    10-08-09 01:37 PM
    Wait for 5.0? There was another software that offered threaded sms called 3jam threaded sms. 3jam :: Blackberry Threaded SMS :: Download its $20 though - i would just wait.
    For 4.5.

Speaking of 3jam, though, I just downloaded the trial version. I received a text, read it, replied, but my LED is still blinking. It isn't from bChat, because I checked to make sure I read those messages. Any idea? 3jam seems VERY nice, but I don't want some stupid glitch like this in such a polished product.
    Last edited by TheBiles; 10-08-09 at 02:04 PM.
    10-08-09 01:40 PM
    why not upgrade your curves software to the 5.0. BAM threaded sms and way cooler themes at your finger tips
    10-08-09 02:16 PM
    yes the UI is plain...but kevin, the developer, is a full time student who's goin through midterms right now so he hasnt had time to fully finish the new updates for all the phones.

bChat is 99 cents so you cant beat it in comparison to the other programs and little by little its becomin well.. you have to give it credit though how good its becomin given that its juz ONE Guy developin it, whereas you have companies developin other software and theyre expensive.

nothin ever starts beautiful at first...it takes time. and feed back from ppl liek you and I. so why not post a comment about what you would like. ...
    10-08-09 02:19 PM
    why not upgrade your curves software to the 5.0. BAM threaded sms and way cooler themes at your finger tips
    Is it worth the upgrade? How is the compatibility and stability in 5.0? I don't want to upgrade and find out half my apps don't work.
    10-08-09 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD