is there any app able to create rules in my inbox (independently from outlook on my desktop) for my bb 9700? for example i am willing to have specific colors from specific senders etc
    03-17-10 06:23 AM
    isnt there any app able to color mark specific senders automatically? please help
    03-17-10 10:23 AM
    seems nobody can help?
    03-17-10 03:25 PM
    If you're looking for a way to filter out some emails, you can use MailMinder. Or, if I understand your example correctly, you can use Pimp My Mail to have your led color set to a specific email address. If I am understanding you wrong....never mind.
    03-17-10 03:42 PM
    I have never seen an app that will color code emails for you, but this app might be sort of what your looking for. It just appeared in the Blogs.

New: BerryMail Better Manages Your Inbox by Automatically Applying User-Defined Rules to Incoming Emails! | CrackBerry.com
    03-17-10 04:24 PM
    i want some specific senders to appear in different color in my inbox. but seems mailminder will do the job. will have a try. thanks gregski
    03-17-10 04:53 PM
    mailminder is not doing what i need. i need an app able to color mark emails sent by specific senders. please help, i desperately need it
    03-18-10 05:15 AM
    empower email viewer may have that function
    03-18-10 10:16 AM
    empower email viewer also no good. why is it sooo difficult? i only want to automatically color mark specific senders in my email box to identify them more easily while checking my inbox....
    03-18-10 10:45 AM
    in your BIS account page, you can set up rules. One of those rules can be to have certain senders listed as "Level 1". There's even a different sound setting for this as well to distinguish between normal messages and level 1.

When marking as level 1, the messages will be colored red (or differently depending on the theme you're using) but they will be a different color than general messages.

Only thing is you can't have multiple colors. Should work though just having certain senders show up as level 1.
    03-18-10 11:09 AM
    already checked, in my providers account page i am unable to set up any rule. therefore i have no choice but to set up rules with an app on my bb 9700. i just need one different color in order to distinguish the specific sender from the others more easily
    03-18-10 02:06 PM
    BIS email, which you have, is able to be setup and filtered just how it was explained to you. Make a Level 1 message. Are you sure you went to your BIS login page for Vodafone? they are all the same except for the carrier they are associated with.

here's the link https://bis.eu.blackberry.com/html?brand=vodauk
    03-18-10 02:38 PM
    no app has that feature to color mark emails yet. someone should do that though.
    03-18-10 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD