Hoping Poynt can emerge from bankruptcy successfully but thinking ahead about how to replace one of my favorite and frequently used apps. I use the local search features when traveling mostly for discovering restaurants and can probably get by with Where or Google Search for that function. The Reverse Lookup by name, address or phone number is the feature I am most concerned about replacing - I use it very frequently rather than carrying around a phone directory.
    Any suggestions?
    07-07-12 09:57 AM
    Hoping Poynt can emerge from bankruptcy successfully but thinking ahead about how to replace one of my favorite and frequently used apps. I use the local search features when traveling mostly for discovering restaurants and can probably get by with Where or Google Search for that function. The Reverse Lookup by name, address or phone number is the feature I am most concerned about replacing - I use it very frequently rather than carrying around a phone directory.
    Any suggestions?
    Free YP - Local Search - Download YP - Local Search - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World this
    07-07-12 10:09 AM
    in the product description. Is that a feature of this app?
    07-07-12 10:13 AM
    in the product description. Is that a feature of this app?
    hmm....i have yp in canada and its one of the feautures but in the us version it dodnt say
    eddy4iu likes this.
    07-07-12 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD