Link: BlackBerry App World - RAM Optimizer

have you guys tried it? im tempted to get it though
    04-19-11 11:03 AM
    Does absolutely nothing your BB does not already do. Uses memory to free up memory!!
    04-19-11 11:06 AM
    all memory freeing apps are useless.

just my 2 cents
    My thoughts exactly.
    04-19-11 12:30 PM
    i just use the memory thing that comes with the blackberry now. i use quicklaunch to access it. much much better IMO
    04-19-11 11:28 PM
    i just use the memory thing that comes with the blackberry now. i use quicklaunch to access it. much much better IMO
    This is what I use also. Whenever I need to free up any memory, I will use the QL function, then go into my browser and clear all that history. After that, I will go into the Engineering screens > JVM eScreen > From 'Ram Usage' down to 'Persistent Objects in Flash' and do a thorough GC. If you want to know more about the last thing I do to free up memory, since lots of people don't trust or know about the eScreen, just PM me.
    Culex316 likes this.
    04-20-11 06:47 AM
    This is what I use also. Whenever I need to free up any memory, I will use the QL function, then go into my browser and clear all that history. After that, I will go into the Engineering screens > JVM eScreen > From 'Ram Usage' down to 'Persistent Objects in Flash' and do a thorough GC. If you want to know more about the last thing I do to free up memory, since lots of people don't trust or know about the eScreen, just PM me.
    I also do this, much better than those so-called "Memory booster" apps
    04-20-11 06:55 AM
    I have tried a couple and find that the memory footprint the app requires is greater than the memory the app can recover. In this case, more is less. Stick with what's available on your BB.
    04-20-11 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD