Besides ScoreMobile? I like it, but its more than what I need. I am only interested in major sports (basketball, football, Baseball, some college sports) and ScoreMobile, while good, takes up alot of memory. So any good alternatives?

Thanks
    06-07-11 07:16 PM
    Besides ScoreMobile? I like it, but its more than what I need. I am only interested in major sports (basketball, football, Baseball, some college sports) and ScoreMobile, while good, takes up alot of memory. So any good alternatives?

Thanks
    The Score mobile is the only one I use. It has everything including push alerts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-11 04:29 PM
    I only follow the major US sports too.
    I just don't use the other sports areas if I'm not interested in them.

06-08-11 06:14 PM
    You could go to each of your team sites and see if they have a web launcher, I know many of the professional teams have these.

Really though, there's no other sports app that even comes close to the features of ScoreMobile. Also, ScoreMobile is 948KB according to AppWorld, your profile says you have a 9650, so the app will take up 0.2% of your available memory, that isn't very much...

If you want the access to all those leagues and your favorite teams, ScoreMobile is your best bet. You'd most likely need a few apps to get all the information you want, so really, it doesn't take up much memory.
    06-08-11 06:37 PM
    Scoremobile allows you to filter out leagues you don't want updates from.

06-08-11 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD