I use scoremobile a lot, its great for my other sports but I love golf and my tournaments are not up to date and haven't been for awhile I was unable to watch the emirates aussie open as well and I was pretty bummed. I'm running a sprint bold 9930 .374. I've tried reinstalling it to no avail. It finally shows the presidents cup which it didn't before but cmon, that's been over.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

How am I supposed to see what tiger's up to?!
    12-06-11 11:56 PM
    seriously I'm the only one? Can anyone else at least confirm issues with the golf portion of SM or do you have any advice?
    12-09-11 01:37 PM
    Mine gives my scores for the Barclays Singapore Open just now. I love SM for other sports like football, but I found the Golf Channel app better for golf. SM only has PGA scores, no GeezerGolf or LPGA or European.
    12-09-11 02:27 PM
    Mine gives my scores for the Barclays Singapore Open just now. I love SM for other sports like football, but I found the Golf Channel app better for golf. SM only has PGA scores, no GeezerGolf or LPGA or European.
    Same here. Mine also shows the BSO. I really liked the old golf channel app...it was a lot like scoremobils app except it was all golf. Then they updated the app and I deleted it because it sucked. Wish they would redo that app again.
    12-09-11 02:47 PM
    I'ts OK, there's lots of news about golf. it's got the current Dubai (Eurotour) and Templeton (PGA) scores up. It takes some time to load but I like it for golf. I use an android phone.
    12-09-11 02:54 PM
    huh, thanks for the input. I checked the SM web site and sure enough, they only show the bigger tournys, kinda dumb, I guess I'll check out those other apps

Thanks
    12-14-11 08:25 PM
    I really wish the golf channel app was available for the 9930, sure enough it's not
    12-14-11 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD