The Storm 2 guys are looting and complaining. Why are we-- here in 9700 land not making a stink? We need this quickpull thing to work. Who the **** feels like repeatedly sliding off the back cover from their beautiful Bold 9700!?! Wouldn't wanna loosen it and cause a creek :-). Seriously. Those guys better fix it soon.why aren't you guys pissed??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 06:36 PM
    The Storm 2 guys are looting and complaining. Why are we-- here in 9700 land not making a stink? We need this quickpull thing to work. Who the **** feels like repeatedly sliding off the back cover from their beautiful Bold 9700!?! Wouldn't wanna loosen it and cause a creek :-). Seriously. Those guys better fix it soon.why aren't you guys pissed??

Maybe I am missing something but why dont you just alt + shift + del ?
    11-09-09 06:39 PM
    ^

10 chars go!

11-09-09 06:45 PM
    Maybe I am missing something but why dont you just alt + shift + del ?
    I use QuickPull but have wondered exactly what it does that Alt + Shift + Del doesn't?
    11-09-09 06:55 PM
    Quick pull stimulates a battery pull, which resets your phone. This include any soft operation being conducted when your phone freezes or encounter any sort of software glitch.

pressing the alt+shift+del does not do that.
    11-09-09 07:02 PM
    Quick pull stimulates a battery pull, which resets your phone. This include any soft operation being conducted when your phone freezes or encounter any sort of software glitch.

pressing the alt+shift+del does not do that.
    Thanks Rodindan ! I think once I did have a situation where I did have to pull the battery out, however everything was frozen, so I'm not sure if quickpull would have worked. But it's good to finally know what it's value add is !!

11-09-09 07:33 PM
    Second on the Thanks T.O.Z.
    11-09-09 07:35 PM
    I don't get it: If your phone freezes, how do get to use quickpull?
    11-09-09 07:44 PM
    I don't get it: If your phone freezes, how do get to use quickpull?
    Chances are if u use quickpull daily... your phone is much less likely to freeze. it's been my experience that aside from the effects of using crappy apps that u shouldn't be using to begin with,,,, berries usually crash cause of shortage of ram... which quickpull helps control or eliminate.

PS.... I did the alt-ctrl-del and it reset the device but didn't give me back those extra few MBs that I had lost
    11-09-09 08:20 PM
    I do miss quickpull, but I am not going back to the 9000

11-09-09 08:38 PM
    The Storm idiots have no clue about real BlackBerrys.

Write ti the developer and ask hime if he is aware of the problem, make hime aware and see if he can fix yor problemo.

Meanwhile, Alt-RightShift-Del.
    11-09-09 08:49 PM
    Does MeterBerry work with 9700? If it does, MeterBerry also has a "quickpull" in its options.
    11-09-09 08:50 PM

LOL! I have Quick pull working great on my Storm2 If it works on my Storm2 it should work on the 9700. You just have to install it properly. It installs a little different with the 5.0 software.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 11-10-09 at 04:02 AM.
    11-10-09 03:45 AM
    Am I missing something? Just used quick pull on my 9700 and worked wonder...
    11-10-09 04:10 AM

Write ti the developer and ask hime if he is aware of the problem, make hime aware and see if he can fix yor problemo.

WOW Why not view my photos above then see who the real idiots are that can't get Q/P to work.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 11-10-09 at 01:06 PM.
    11-10-09 04:11 AM
    Does MeterBerry work with 9700? If it does, MeterBerry also has a "quickpull" in its options.
    New version of MeterBerry (v2.0.0.2) does support 9700 as well.

QP (for OS5) requires :
    * .252+ software i.e. anything earlier will not work due to a bug in the OS
    * settings set properly for it to work
    More info @ How to use QuickPull on OS 5.0 - Steelthorn Software - FAQ
    11-10-09 05:08 AM
    WOW Why not view my photos above then see who the idiots are that can't get Q/P to work.
    I"m lost, what photos?
    11-10-09 06:53 AM
    Does anyone know which OS AT&T will ship with?
    11-10-09 06:59 AM

Actually you just proved yourself to be the biggest ***** out of us all...i suggest you head back to school and learn how to spell...or if thats too much for you to get around your head then use a freaking spell checker muppet

But head over to steelthorn where they have instructions on how to get QP to work with OS5
    11-10-09 07:57 AM
    How to use QuickPull on OS 5.0

Update: PDM posted this link earlier...
    Last edited by edward4u; 11-10-09 at 11:35 AM.
    11-10-09 11:26 AM
    Am I missing something? Just used quick pull on my 9700 and worked wonder...
    Cy. You using the free one or the pay one?

11-10-09 06:45 PM
    How to use QuickPull on OS 5.0

Update: PDM posted this link earlier...
    I tried the instructions and it's still not working.
    11-10-09 07:20 PM
    Any idea when "No association with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server or other IT Policy" will be fixed?
    11-10-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD