My uncle has a pretty sweet emergency radio app on his iphone that he can listen to any emergency radio from most u.s. Counties. Any out there for the storm free or paid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 09:50 PM
    There's a fire/police scanner laying around these forums somewhere, worked pretty well for me.
    09-24-09 09:52 PM
    09-24-09 10:20 PM
    That app sucks.. Half the time the radio channels are offline.. Very rarely can you actually here something.
    09-24-09 10:38 PM
    i can hear it fine
    09-24-09 10:49 PM
    Maybe a .151 thing?? Havent tried it since I loaded .230
    09-24-09 10:51 PM
    BBScanner works awesome.
    09-24-09 10:58 PM
    Channels are limited.

09-25-09 01:08 AM
    Thanks for the link guy. I downloaded and have used for a couple hours and do like this app a lot and looks very similar to the one I saw on an iphone. It works pretty good and will purchase when the trial is over. Again thanks a lot.

09-25-09 04:37 AM
    That app sucks.. Half the time the radio channels are offline.. Very rarely can you actually here something.
    Here is some info!
    The scanners listed in the directory come from the RadioReference.com, LiveFireFeeds.com, RailroadRadio.net, and WunderGround.com web sites.

In order for your area to be listed, you or someone in your area needs to volunteer to provide a scanner audio feed for one of the sites listed above using a scanner and a computer. Once that happens your area will show up in the directory automatically.

Thnx, �Tripster�

Last edited by Tripster; 09-25-09 at 06:21 AM.
    09-25-09 06:19 AM
    Yeah thats not true. This app is pretty much great, it works like a charm and I always pick up the channels in my area.
    09-25-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD