I thought this would be hilarious...

Who has made calls/texts that you later regret after a night of drinking?

/raisesHand

Have it so you need to do math problems for trivia in order to text/call people late on weekends.

ROFL
    lol.... you gotta be joking
    03-23-09 11:46 AM
    ...on her iphone and it is great it makes you do 3 problems like 9-6*12= but you had to do three in less then a min or it wouldn't let you make a call...great app and it was free for her i believe...but i would be willing to donate!
    03-23-09 12:08 PM
    ...on her iphone and it is great it makes you do 3 problems like 9-6*12= but you had to do three in less then a min or it wouldn't let you make a call...great app and it was free for her i believe...but i would be willing to donate!
    Nice, I like that! I managed to drunk dial a number I don't store in my phone (for that reason!) by searching through my calls list, so obviously I'm getting too good at using this phone while drunk...plus I'm fairly good with numbers, but sometimes looking at my addition of the tip on my bar receipt, I've noticed I'm not that good at 3 AM...
    03-23-09 12:13 PM
    You would be screwed if you was a **** can couldnt solve it sobar...
    03-23-09 12:15 PM
    You would be screwed if you was a **** can couldnt solve it sobar...
    ^ irony defined

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 12:22 PM
    ^ irony defined

Or needs this application to stop him from drunk posting...
    03-23-09 12:24 PM
    This is definitely a great moment in technology, true problem solving at it's best.

Here is my thought:
    Use the touch screen to creat a dexterity test, possibly using colors and numbers that you have to touch within a certain predefined time limit.

If you pass you are granted access to your phone

If you don't pass your are given two large buttons on the screen, one sends your cordinates to the local cab company and the other to emergency services.

We could save money, humility, and lives!
    03-23-09 01:16 PM
    I personally do not have a problem drunk dialing when being intoxicated. I know of many people do and this idea would be great for them.
    03-23-09 03:32 PM
    I personally do not have a problem drunk dialing when being intoxicated. I know of many people do and this idea would be great for them.
    I don't have a problem with my drunk dialing, but apparently other people do! Lol

03-23-09 04:32 PM
    ^^^^ Thank Bog and all His holy angels that this didn't turn into a lengthy endorsement of 12-step programs.
    03-23-09 09:35 PM
    Denial is the first sign of a problem...LOL
    03-23-09 09:48 PM
    Brilliant

03-23-09 10:37 PM
    has to do this app. It really couldn't be that hard? i don't think.
    03-24-09 12:32 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD