Is there another app store where I can purchase apps from? I have been trying for muliple weeks now to purchase apps from the BB app world to no avail. I've tried multiple cards, updated my OS from .254 to .362, so on and so forth. Is there any other app stores out there? And if so where can I find them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 11:08 PM
    http://www.mobireach.com/upload/445/...pStore~150.jad
    This is the native crackberry client for mobihand/crackberry. Lotsa cool shtuff here.

DosiaGod and southlander like this.
    10-01-11 11:11 PM
    What exactly is preventing you from purchasing things from the App World?

10-01-11 11:28 PM
    What exactly is preventing you from purchasing things from the App World?

for some reason not a single card I use, either credit/debit or a giftcard work. I get some cannot authorize card bull**** error, which makes no sense considering i do not have this problem when purchasing apps from the app store on my ipod.

http://www.mobireach.com/upload/445/...pStore~150.jad
    This is the native crackberry client for mobihand/crackberry. Lotsa cool shtuff here.

Thank you so much for this. This is exactly what I was looking for
    10-01-11 11:52 PM
    You may not have the service books requiring you to purchase apps? Try calling your provider and getting them to push the service books to your phone.
    10-01-11 11:54 PM
    You may not have the service books requiring you to purchase apps? Try calling your provider and getting them to push the service books to your phone.
    would navigating through options and resending service books on his own potentially do him any good then?
    10-02-11 12:00 AM
    Dont waste your time, the truth is that even though all other phones have GREAT APPS, RIM seems to not give a SHI T about Apps or keeping up with the competition....i mean for Gods sake i can't even get ebay or paypal app such basic apps for OS 7...its BS
    10-02-11 01:55 AM
    Check to see what email address you have listed in app world I had this issue and the wrong email was listed all I had to do was change it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-02-11 09:52 AM
    Is there another app store where I can purchase apps from? I have been trying for muliple weeks now to purchase apps from the BB app world to no avail. I've tried multiple cards, updated my OS from .254 to .362, so on and so forth. Is there any other app stores out there? And if so where can I find them?

You can also go to Apps and Accessories - MobiHand Superstore which is a well know app store for BB or since you are here why not go to the CB app store which is powered by mobihand.
    southlander likes this.
    10-02-11 01:09 PM
    +1 mobihand

I prefer mobihand over app world purchases.

10-02-11 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD