We are proud to announce our latest release, Word Shuffle 2. Word Shuffle 2 has been entirely re-written from the ground up. Providing thousands of levels on a new, intuitive interface, Word Shuffle 2 is sure to keep you busy for hours. With our new online leaderboard, you can now compare your score to the rest of the worlds, all without ever leaving the game! You can find out how you rank, as well as what percent of the world you are better than. The new levels in Word Shuffle all use the official Scrabble dictionary, which will allow you to hone your skills, while learning new words! Word Shuffle 2 has been built entirely for the BlackBerry, and provides a bunch of shortcuts to allow you to make quick work of levels.

Buy it now at MobiHand: Word Shuffle 2 - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Also check out the teaser video at:

Buy it now at MobiHand:
    Word Shuffle 2 - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Coming soon on App World.
    04-29-10 11:21 AM
    This game is awesome

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-29-10 03:31 PM
    I suspect that the "current" reviews on Crackberry are from older versions? It looks as if this new version of the game is much improved but some kinder reviews at the "store" would give me more confidence.
    05-02-10 12:18 PM
    I suspect that the "current" reviews on Crackberry are from older versions? It looks as if this new version of the game is much improved but some kinder reviews at the "store" would give me more confidence.
    Thats correct. We can't get them to remove them. If you like the new version (and you will!), please leave a review making this clear!
    05-02-10 04:31 PM
    This is a great and addicting game....
    Keeps me busy when I have down time.
    05-02-10 05:39 PM
    Agree with the above .. very great game.. Thanks Epic!
    05-02-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD