Hi all,

I recently released an app for PlayBook, iTunes Sync, which wirelessly keeps your tablet up-to-date with your most recent iTunes purchases. That app was received very well by the community and so I wondered whether there was something similar for BB phones.

As it turns out, the BlackBerry Desktop software can be used to wirelessly sync individual tracks, albums, and playlists, if you have an OS 6.0 or later device, but I figured there would still be a market for people like me who want a "one button sync" solution for their BlackBerry, or who have OS 5.0. (again, like me)

Thus I have released iTunes Sync for BlackBerry phones. It works identically to the PlayBook app.

iTunes Sync

I am eager to have people try it out and let me know what their experiences are.
    12-20-11 12:10 PM
    Does this work on os7 devices (using the 9850)? and is there an option to have a trial, to see how it works before purchase?

TIA
    12-20-11 12:49 PM
    Yes, I specifically tested it on the 9900 to make sure it works on OS 7 devices.

I don't currently have it setup for a free trial, but that's something for me to look into. Thanks for the recommendation.
    12-20-11 12:51 PM
    See also CrackBerry's review of the PlayBook version of the app:

Wirelessly copy your iTunes music to your PlayBook with iTunes Sync | CrackBerry.com
    12-20-11 06:44 PM
    Has anyone tried the phone app? Normally I'd be able to tell by downloading reports from app world, but the reporting system is conveniently down this week.

If people have tried it, has it been working to your satisfaction?
    12-22-11 06:50 AM
    I just wanted to note that when I tried to purchase my own app, I got the error:

"Purchase service error. (Error Id: 30220)"

My theory about this is that because the app is available for both PlayBook and BlackBerry phones, perhaps App World prevents people from purchasing it on more than one device.

If you tried to purchase the app and got this error, please let me know.

Thanks!
    12-23-11 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD