I sent an email to support bbut thought I would post here as well. I bought MegaAlarm to get AnimClock free. Why not? 2 for 1 is a nice deal. I set up AnimClock with backgrounds, a few clock faces and basic setup. After loading I did a standard reboot after checking permissions. The app is supposed to go to the clockface of my choice when plugged in. When I plugged it in to charge, it went to the native charge screen and then I saw the app attempt to load. It then went to homescreen>application screen>homescreen and stopped. If I hit the AnimClock icon, it works fine.
    Can someone help me out? I was just sending pics of this to testers in a bbm group and I'd like to be able to say it works.

Thanks ahead of time. If I get an email response I will posy my results here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-10 11:58 AM
    I have been working with the dev on this for the last hour and half. I really do appreciate the fast response and all the help. Its still not working for me but we are still trying to figure it out.

One thing to make sure of is that you need to allow all permissions for MegaAlarm (ClockLoader) and AnimClock. Also go onto the native clock app and make sure it is set to Do Nothing when charging. If you are using skins for the clock, make sure they are loaded to the device memory and not your SD card.

I had all these done except the native clock and still having some issues. These were just some standard things that were discussed.

Once again... Very great response from toysoft on this. +10

10-29-10 01:29 PM
    So we found that the problem was an application conflict. I happen to be testing shao's six tools applications. The cradle unlock function was causing this conflict. When I disabled it, AnimClock worked fine!

Thank you Toysoft for the patience and working with me.

10-29-10 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD