Anyone else having an issue with the two? When i go to amazon.com/bb to get the app it says that it is not compatible with my device. I'm guessing it is referring to the OS. any suggestions or alternate links? Thanks a bunch
    10-26-09 07:31 PM
    Bump... I use this almost daily. I do most of my spending on Amazon. Any help would be appreciated.
    10-27-09 05:29 AM
    load it from a backup file and it will work just fine
    10-27-09 06:37 AM
    Unfortunately the site to download BBSAK wouldn't let me register so I wasn't able to download it and backup my apps. I made a backup using the DM but I don't think it made a backup of my apps. Is there another OTA I can get it from. I think it is just Amazon's site not recognizing my phone as a Storm.
    10-27-09 06:59 AM
    Same with the GMail plugin
    10-27-09 07:52 AM
    Anyone else having an issue with the two? When i go to amazon.com/bb to get the app it says that it is not compatible with my device. I'm guessing it is referring to the OS. any suggestions or alternate links? Thanks a bunch
    Did you contact Amazon and let them know their app needs to be updated to recognize 5.0?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 08:16 AM
    Unzip the attached file, place the folder it contains on your memory card somewhere, navigate to the folder using the files app and click on Amazon.jad (should be the last one in the list). Then just choose download and the app should install.
    10-27-09 08:47 AM
    Excellent! Many thanks! You wouldn't also have the gmail plugin handy? I'm having a similar problem with that. When I go to the blackberry.com/gmail site it says there is no compatibility...
    10-27-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD