I have unlimited text messages on my phone. Verizone has a plan for $30 a month every phone on your line can get unlimited text from anyone and to anyone. Before I switched we were paying for limited texts, $10 each for 3 lines--it made sense to switch!

Here is the I am crazy part. Since I had limited text messages I was looking at a JiveTalk - uses data not text! I have it on a 30 day trial----I LOVE IT!!!!!! I love it more than the yahoo and msn programs. Am I crazy to pay the $15 (I have a code) for JiveTalk while having unlimited text?
    08-17-08 04:31 PM
    i have unlimited text and i use jive talk . most people i know arent logged on to their messengers that long. so its more likely to catch someone by textn them
    08-17-08 05:06 PM
    Sounds like a 50/50 proposition.
    Since you have unlimited text, and unlimited data, and since the $15 dollars is a just a one time fee, you'd have all the bases covered.
    (also - I would recommend the transferable JiveTalk license for $10 more that allows you to switch it to another BB when you upgrade)
    08-17-08 05:13 PM
    Sounds like a 50/50 proposition.
    Since you have unlimited text, and unlimited data, and since the $15 dollars is a just a one time fee, you'd have all the bases covered.
    (also - I would recommend the transferable JiveTalk license for $10 more that allows you to switch it to another BB when you upgrade)
    WOW thanks for that, I did not know you get the transferrable license, thanks!
    08-17-08 06:42 PM
    I love JiveTalk. I have a son in Iraq and he is able to access MySpace IM which is on JiveTalk, so I can "talk" to him every day....I love technology!
    08-17-08 06:45 PM
    Not at all. I know lots of people that prefer using IM opposed to texing, so I end up doing both. While you might have unlimited texting, there's a good chance some of the people your texting don't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD