I tried .114, .206, and .239 and everytime I try to play a video podcast i downloaded from podtrapper or try to play a video on mobile youtube the video becomes out of sync with the audio at some point. When I encode videos myself the video is in sync. I'm switching from an iphone where i had no problems at all playing video podcasts or youtube so it's very frustrating for me. Is anyone else having these problems and know of a fix? I'd appreciate anyones help, thanks.

Btw- off topic, i've heard of peoples keyboards creaking, i just have the problem with my blackberry and back key and not my keyboard, just curious if anyone else is having the same thing as me.
    Last edited by PamelaBB; 05-12-09 at 02:12 AM.
    05-12-09 02:06 AM
    STORM FROM IPHONE!!!!!

HAVE FUN

I tried .114, .206, and .239 and everytime I try to play a video podcast i downloaded from podtrapper or try to play a video on mobile youtube the video becomes out of sync with the audio at some point. When I encode videos myself the video is in sync. I'm switching from an iphone where i had no problems at all playing video podcasts or youtube so it's very frustrating for me. Is anyone else having these problems and know of a fix? I'd appreciate anyones help, thanks.

Btw- off topic, i've heard of peoples keyboards creaking, i just have the problem with my blackberry and back key and not my keyboard, just curious if anyone else is having the same thing as me.
    05-12-09 02:36 AM
    STORM FROM IPHONE!!!!!

HAVE FUN

I have the 8900 now, but actually when i had the storm (i had beta software as soon as i got it) i had no sync issues with youtube, just buffering here and there either because of verizon or the phone radio).

Can anyone help me with the video problem? Thanks.
    Last edited by PamelaBB; 05-12-09 at 01:01 PM.
    05-12-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD