Anyone know of a good all-in-one IM client? I've been usibg Fuze since I got my phone a few weeks ago, and it sucks. If I leave it running all day, even without sending/ receiving (m)any IMs, it kills my battery within 5-6 hours.

I guess I could get the Yahoo, AIM and MSN clients individually from RIM, but that seems like it'd be just as battery-intensive and memory hogging.

Alternatively, would getting something like QuickPull alleviate some of the battery drain I'm getting with Fuze?

Thx!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 07:13 PM
    i use instango and dont have any issues...i let it run in the background and it saves the use of the blackberry
    08-23-09 07:38 PM
    IM+ runs with the app closed
    08-23-09 08:01 PM
    I have bought them all and used all of the free ones. The best free one out there is Palringo. Personally i tries im+ and it was nice but it killed my battery. So I went next and bought BeeJive, and its AWESOME. It doesnnot drain my battery and im always connected.
    08-23-09 08:19 PM
    I've tried all of them. BeejiveIM is the best. Though their BlackBerry support is slowing down tremendously to probably support their iPhone app. What a shame.

08-23-09 08:26 PM
    then they should put beejiveim for iphone 19.95$ and for blackberry 9.95 xDD i think the best one is beejiveim but 20$ for 1 license is too much.. for 9.95 ill buy it xD
    08-24-09 02:59 AM
    but will beejiveim and the rest of the all-in-one support push? Only RIM's IM support push at this point, is it not?

08-24-09 03:18 AM
    I'll add another vote for BeeJive. I DO agree support is slow, but I have to say most support issues you might have can easily be solved by searching either CrackBerry or BeeJive's own forums.
    08-24-09 03:19 AM
    BeejiveIM, easy.
    08-24-09 03:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD