I have been getting a really long delay(sometimes almost instant sometimes 10 min delay) for my incoming IMs using the AIM app...has anyone else been having this problem? Any good alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by RENEGADE3E; 03-23-10 at 04:13 PM.
    03-23-10 04:01 PM
    I have been getting a really long delay(sometimes almost instant sometimes 10 min delay) for my incoming IMs using the AIM app...has anyone else been having this problem? Any good alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, I have had the same problem. I'm sorry this isn't a fix, just a "me too!" But I have found that when I send a few additional messages such as "are you there?" and "hello?" Then all of the messages the other person sent to answer my redundant questions push through at the same time. And then I end up looking dumb! Haha. But I have no alternatives as of yet. Maybe whenever they upgrade the AIM app, it will address this issue?
    03-23-10 04:46 PM
    i hope so !
    03-23-10 05:59 PM
    i hope so !
    What version of AIM do you have installed?
    03-23-10 07:03 PM
    latest one, 2.5.32
    03-24-10 11:18 AM
    Same here, will AIM ever be updated. I rather not buy 3rd party alternatives with weak push implemented. The stock AIM is repulsive though.
    03-24-10 11:21 AM
    Same here, will AIM ever be updated. I rather not buy 3rd party alternatives with weak push implemented. The stock AIM is repulsive though.
    I'm sure that they will update AIM eventually. I just don't know how often they do. But I wouldn't buy another app for it either. Just have to grit my teeth and bear it. But AIM covers their side because the description says "near-real time chat." Or something along those lines.
    03-24-10 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD