Is BlackBerry the only OS out there that isn't supporting Facebook Chat? I know theres alternatives like Beejive BUT ALL other OS that have AIM available for it have integrated Facebook Chat. Boo.

05-01-10 11:54 AM
    i don't know if BlackBerry is the only phone that doesn't support Facebook chat but you're right in that there is no native support for it. There is a Facebook app from RIM and as far as i know it does not have Facebook chat either.

i have read that an app called eBuddy supports FB chat for BlackBerry. i use neither eBuddy nor FB chat so you'll have to check it out yourself.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ebu...ckberry-40803/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 12:42 PM
    androids doesnt either.
    05-01-10 01:53 PM
    IM+ from Shape includes all chats including FB
    05-01-10 02:29 PM
    Is im+ better than beejive. Tired of beejive uncaught exception errors.

05-01-10 03:42 PM
    I've been running Im+ lite for a month or so with no problems (I don't leave it running in background however) on 9700

05-01-10 04:20 PM
    Android does support now. That's why I mentioned it.
    05-05-10 01:44 PM
    I tried using IM + lite and for some reason I can log into all chats except for FB. I try logging in and then it locks me out of my FB acct. I'm not even able to log in from the actual FB app without getting the error msg that I need to log into FB from an actual computer and then it tells me that my acct is being accessed from some weird location and if it doesn't look familiar to change my password. I've been having this problem with the app ever since I dwnld'd it. Not sure why this is. Anyone know?
    05-08-10 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD