Okay... I am no where near being technically challenged, but I have run into a big obstacle. I am trying to get my aim contacts onto my GTalk buddylist. I have gone through the tutorials that state that I need to get PSI and add Google Talk and I would automatically see my contacts in GTalk. I have yet to see a single AIM contact "automatically" appear.

Anyone have success in doing so?

My real objective is to be able to use GTalk on my berry to contact my aim buddies (I don't have too many, nor do I IM on AIM much and don't want JiveTalk for battery consumption
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 04-13-08 at 10:35 PM.
    04-13-08 09:47 PM
    Also if anyone can find a step by step guide. The one I was using had instructions / pics of the process on Linux. I need for windows (Vista if this makes a difference.)
    04-13-08 09:56 PM
    Hmm... No responses.

04-14-08 07:23 AM
    Maybe you need to start off by adding them on the PC. I was able to sign on to AIM that way. Have you tried?
    04-14-08 04:05 PM
    I don't even have it for the phone yet.

I notice that I can add them in google talk, but I wanted them to appear automatically. I then have to await their acceptance.
    04-14-08 07:50 PM
    Jayden0606 - I am having the same issue. I have installed GTalk and I can see all the GTalk contacts I have established using my GMail account, but I do not see any of my AIM buddies (I do of course see my AIM buddies when I log in to GTalk through GMail on my Mac). Have you had any luck resolving this issue???
    04-15-08 01:39 PM
    I didn't try my Gamil account. Do you mean the chat or launching Gtalk throught Gmail?
    04-16-08 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD