I have Aerize, PeekaWho, and BBAlerts.

I like the way Aerize handles emails better than PAW.

...but I like that PAW allows me to me to respond to SMS. (aerize won't let you...as far as I can tell)

I had uninstalled PAW and installed Aerize, and once I noticed that I could not respond to an SMS, I reinstalled PAW and set it for SMS only, and aerize for email only. Not successfully....am I beating a dead horse here? Should I pick on or another? Anybody gotta cure?

Thanks

Nevermind...brain cramp !! I'm fine know
    Last edited by oriofan8; 12-13-08 at 11:54 AM.
    12-13-08 11:48 AM
    same thing here. can't open up SMS to respond to txt. it opens directly in the email folder.
    12-13-08 11:58 AM
    I've tried both and tbh I preferred PAW over Aerize....mainly due to the fact that PAW allows u to specify what colour LED for each missed notification.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 12:16 PM
    same thing here. can't open up SMS to respond to txt. it opens directly in the email folder.
    That's a RIM issue. 3rd party software can't resolve that.
    12-13-08 12:36 PM
    The reason I had a "brain cramp" was that I had a program called SMSPic that I was using before I got BBAlerts and before I switched to Aerize. I removed it as I thought it may conflict with BBAlerts. This app is available at CB store, and it gives you a popup when you get a SMS and ALLOWS you to reply from the popup window...thus you do not have jump thru hoops to respond to a SMS...you can also call sender from this popup...and it does not...yet...conflict with BBAlerts or Aerize ( I did change Aerize to email only).
    12-13-08 12:42 PM
    OrioFan8,

Thanks for the advice on the Aerize app. I have been trying for several days with the gracious help of Rachel and Peek tech support to get the Peek app to work properly on my 8330 Curve to no avail. It has been very frustrating as I use a lot of e-mail.

When I saw your posting for Aerize and the free trial, I decided to delete the non-working Peek app, and install the Aerize Alerts trial app. OMG! It worked immediately and continues to work flawlessly! It's just what I needed.

Thanks OrioFan8!

Happy Holidays!

Mitch
    12-14-08 12:07 PM
    Hi,

I just downloaded the latest trial version of Aerize Alerts for my Blackberry Curve 8330 from Verizon running the 4.5 software. The program seems very good and I followed the directions to set it up the way that I wanted. However, when an e-mail pops up on the screen, and I hit �open�, it reverts back to my desktop without opening the e-mail. I then have to get and open the e-mail the way that I used to. Am I doing something wrong with the settings?

Thanks,

Mitch
    12-14-08 01:19 PM
    Mitch...

When I hit "OPEN"...box to the right, I go to my MESSAGE folder.
    12-14-08 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD