I downloaded Aerize card loader and the option to store to the SD card doesn't show up. I have changed all of the permissions to allow and i have tried pulling the battery out and it still doesn't work. I'm downloading apps from Blackberry App World. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced
    04-12-09 07:55 PM
    I downloaded Aerize card loader and the option to store to the SD card doesn't show up. I have changed all of the permissions to allow and i have tried pulling the battery out and it still doesn't work. I'm downloading apps from Blackberry App World. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced
    Hi,

The current release of Card Loader does not yet have the capability to hook App World, since it doesn't use the Browser like a regular OTA install. However, we're working on this at the moment and we should be able to do it for the next release. If all goes well this could be out in a few weeks.
    04-13-09 02:41 PM
    i hope that release is out soon because i have like 1.5mb of app memory on my storm and i think that's why my phone is being so slow. i have not purchased this program yet because 98% of my apps are from app world but when your new version is out i will definitely buy it.
    04-16-09 11:37 PM
    I just bought the card loader program after a week of the trial...will I be able to update this program as newer updates occur? or would I have to buy the product again?
    05-15-09 01:22 AM
    I just bought the card loader program after a week of the trial...will I be able to update this program as newer updates occur? or would I have to buy the product again?
    Updates (releases with the same first number, 1.x.x) will be free to registered users, who can simply download and retain the same serial number.
    05-20-09 01:55 PM
    I've also noted this, independent of app world. Even though the download check box "save to SD card" does not show sometimes? at the jad download, it does still save all the cod files to SD.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-09 12:26 PM
    Hi,

The current release of Card Loader does not yet have the capability to hook App World, since it doesn't use the Browser like a regular OTA install. However, we're working on this at the moment and we should be able to do it for the next release. If all goes well this could be out in a few weeks.
    Has the fix been released yet? I'm really interested in getting this app, however, if it doesn't have support for the App World Store, it severely limits its functionality.

Thanks for your help!
    05-28-09 10:33 PM
    i have to agree with this, i've been eying on this app for awhile, but now with the release of App Store (Crackberry Store) and App World of course... i can't see real use of this program if it isn't compatible with those app's at all.
    As I too, download from them very VERY often!!! More lately from App Store!

Any word on a the update/fix for it to be compatible with them?
    06-07-09 03:32 AM
    Hi...
    why is it...the Save to SD only appear once after 1 download.
    If i want to download another OTA, the "save to SD" does not appear unless I restart my storm.

Please advise. As I have already paid for this program and it is really irritating that i have to restart everything i want to download.
    I have the same issue.

Plus there is a newer version 1.2.0 that addresses this issue and if I try to download it it sfrom CrackBerry or Mobihabd it still downloads version 1.1.0.
    06-18-09 05:25 PM
    Storm OS .148, right? Well, the good thing about that version is that it almost fixes the problem in the OS that was preventing Card Loader from adding the "save to SD card" prompt. The bad thing is that it doesn't quite so as you'll notice it doesn't always work.

By the way, the version number thing is a caching issue on the device. If you go ahead and download anyway, you'll find that the correct version has indeed been installed.
    06-22-09 07:47 AM
    I'm on the Tour and it doesn't show the save to SD card either. It happens sometimes but not all the time - why?
    08-04-09 06:13 PM
    Hey There.... I have had this same issue on my bold, I downloaded the app 7 days ago so the trial is over soon.. anyhow it downloads directly to my device from AppWorld without giving me the option to 'save to sd card' I have a bold that is on the 4.6 OS, I want to use this app but find the directions very difficult to understand and not any real help... I used the 1.2.0 loader.. any updates and if this problem is fixable??
    08-05-09 09:47 PM
    without an option for a trial version it's tough to gauge it's effectiveness. $10 is alot to lay out for an app that you may not like.
    08-06-09 08:32 AM
    any update on this Aerize? I'd buy the program but does it work on BB Bold?
    08-19-09 02:45 PM
    You said in a post 4 months ago...

"The current release of Card Loader does not yet have the capability to hook App World, since it doesn't use the Browser like a regular OTA install. However, we're working on this at the moment and we should be able to do it for the next release. If all goes well this could be out in a few weeks."

I have just today downloaded the trial to my 8330 curve, installed, turned off the mass storage mode, downloaded a few apps, no way to install to the SD card.

I'd like to purchase your product, but if the trial doesn't work, what do I do?

Dave
    09-12-09 07:44 PM
    You said in a post 4 months ago...

"The current release of Card Loader does not yet have the capability to hook App World, since it doesn't use the Browser like a regular OTA install. However, we're working on this at the moment and we should be able to do it for the next release. If all goes well this could be out in a few weeks."

I have just today downloaded the trial to my 8330 curve, installed, turned off the mass storage mode, downloaded a few apps, no way to install to the SD card.

I'd like to purchase your product, but if the trial doesn't work, what do I do?

Dave
    09-12-09 07:45 PM
    Hi,

You posted in April 2008 that you were working on an update to make Aerize Card Loader compatible with BB App World, it's September 2009...any update?
    09-17-09 08:56 AM
    After installing several applications using the Aerize Loader 2008 it will boot back up with the white error screen, making me download all the programs again. This has happened several times, and I actually thought the phone was bad.

However, I did notice that although I did not see some programs that were opened and hence using RAM Memory, I installed Blink which immediately told me that I was out of memory, even though the operating system did not.

I immediately removed it, and I have had no other issues, and no application reloads or errors. Has this happened to anyone else?

Has anyone experienced any other errors and their solutions?
    09-20-09 08:24 PM
    When i go to open the application, it says to install manager and SD card loader. I also purchased the application and its not what i thought it was going to be.
    how do i fix the application loader part and anyway to get a refund?
    09-23-09 05:44 PM
    I emailed support, but might as well ask here too.... I installed Card Loader on my tour and it worked for a couple hours installing everything I downloaded OTA to the card. Then I did a soft reset and now it never shows up.. How do we fix this? I have the latest version I just bought it.
    09-28-09 03:29 PM
    So this may be a beta software issues but decided to try out 0S 5.0. First loaded 5.0.0.238 and several days later 5.0.0.314 on a BOLD. Have not had option to save from OTA since then. Any thoughts appreciated.
    10-25-09 08:09 PM
    your right, im on 9700 i never had a problem on OS 4.6 now im running v5 i dont see the save to SD option at all. any advice will be nice, thanks.
    03-16-10 11:58 PM
    I downloaded the application as well. I own a Tour OS 5.0 and have yet to see the "save to sd feature yet " ??? Hmmm. It stated that the tour is compatible. Where do you find out what is located on the memory card as well ?????
    03-22-10 11:57 PM
    Actually in OS 5x the card will not show I was told its the OS itself and once the OS becomes stable it will fix itself. However I'm tring to see iif the developer can do something about this since this is very important piece of software from all that I have paid for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 01:11 AM
    I just brought the app. It does not show anywhere save to SD card. I have downloaded several apps and have yet to see this option. When I try to save an app to sd card - options unload - says delete - it deletes app and doesn't show on SD card at all.
    Last edited by kelley1960; 03-28-10 at 04:15 PM. Reason: to tell what phone i have
    03-28-10 04:11 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD