So I've been having a problem, the problem is, whenever I install the app and try to run it, it doesn't want to open and gives me a message saying "Error starting vcalls: Error loading module 'vcalls' Verify Error." I've tries rebooting many times, but still I get the same thing. What should I do??
    05-16-12 04:12 PM
    Reinstall the app may work.
    05-16-12 05:27 PM
    I've tried that MANY times..
    05-16-12 05:33 PM
    Maybe there's multiple copies installed
    Go to application management and hit menu > modules and delete vcalls. Reboot, make sure its gone and try to reinstall
    05-16-12 07:49 PM
    So I've been having a problem, the problem is, whenever I install the app and try to run it, it doesn't want to open and gives me a message saying "Error starting vcalls: Error loading module 'vcalls' Verify Error." I've tries rebooting many times, but still I get the same thing. What should I do??
    Hi,

vcalls is my app, vcalls = "Advance OS and LED".

the error your getting is most likely due to your phone internal memory being full with no extra space for saving app user settings.

to confirm this, try installing any other app which can save your settings even after phone reboots. if you get the same error, that means your phone memory is full.

a quick fix, just delete "Advance OS and LED", and once you wipe your device clean or update your phone OS, you can reinstall my app

hope this helps.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    05-17-12 12:08 AM
    That's exactly what it is. I've run into this a time or two. Deleting apps will not free up space in the settings store, only reloading/updating the phone OS will help.
    05-17-12 11:54 AM
    Hi,

vcalls is my app, vcalls = "Advance OS and LED".

the error your getting is most likely due to your phone internal memory being full with no extra space for saving app user settings.

to confirm this, try installing any other app which can save your settings even after phone reboots. if you get the same error, that means your phone memory is full.

a quick fix, just delete "Advance OS and LED", and once you wipe your device clean or update your phone OS, you can reinstall my app

hope this helps.
    Thanks! . And this happens with almost every app I install .. I'll try the WIPE, then I'll see
    05-17-12 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD