- 01-05-2013, 12:56 PM #101
so you should get the update in the next 3 to 4 days on app world
while im updating, i think i will also increase the free version contacts from 12 to 15
hope this helps.
- 01-05-2013, 01:54 PM #102Rockin' PlayBook 188.8.131.526 bridged with the Bold 9930 184.108.40.2063
My 9630 theme: dimm0k's V1 theme
- CrackBerry User
01-05-2013, 04:33 PM #104
- 56 Posts
Let's say you have a few group chats in Whatsapp and some of the group chats, the reminder is set to no ringtone and no vibration while some others is set to having a ringtone and vibration, is it possible to copy over the settings into this application? I just got this application and currently still on free trail as I'm not sure whether its worth getting it.Women makes Men bastards
- 01-06-2013, 11:48 PM #105
- 01-07-2013, 12:09 PM #108
- 01-08-2013, 12:13 AM #111
Hey just wanted to say thanks for the great app and I am happy customer and paid for the pro version as soon as it came out. I have gradually used more and more of the features beyond the custom l.e.d. I initially used it for. Thanks again Sultan Al!HTC One Mini and Blackberry Playbook 64GB
- 01-08-2013, 01:26 AM #112
- 01-08-2013, 02:23 AM #114
- 01-08-2013, 03:00 AM #115
Let me try to add the number after the upgrade that I installed yesterday.
Thank you for all your help. I will keep you posted.
P.S. just tried again with the new build, still the same. Even made a screenshot. Let me tell you about the steps that I was taking. So after the conversation a see a pop up asking me if I want to add the unknown number to my contacts. I choose 'exist' then the next pop up allows me to choose the field where to add the number. So I tap the field and after that I see the black screen.
What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-08-2013 at 06:59 AM.
- 01-10-2013, 01:32 AM #117
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-11-2013, 12:09 PM #119
- 2 Posts
I've just started using this App and really like it, I'd just like to know if there is a way to have the Backlight stay on "always" as it keeps reverting back to "default" if I change themes or wallpapers or download any new apps or make other settings changes
- 01-11-2013, 12:27 PM #120
- 01-11-2013, 12:28 PM #121
- 01-11-2013, 10:37 PM #123
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-14-2013, 08:56 PM #124
- 145 Posts
1st great app. its a little buggy here and there but nothing un bearable. 2nd customer service is top notch. but i have an issue...
i have 150 contacts, but i only want sms popups from maybe 20 of them (family, co-workers, etc). i have my sms led set to blink blue on incoming messages. i have my sms popups set to led contacts only except it shows popups for every sms i get.. not just my led contacts... i tried setting sms led to "off", still get popups for everyone.am i doing something wrong?
- 01-14-2013, 10:16 PM #125
- By albee 1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 310Last Post: 01-30-2013, 12:14 AM
- By jordan559 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 90Last Post: 04-23-2012, 05:12 AM
- By Tater Tots in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:52 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:51 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:51 AM