- 11-22-2012, 02:45 AM #76
- 11-22-2012, 02:46 AM #77
- 11-22-2012, 09:44 PM #79
- 11-26-2012, 11:40 PM #80I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
- 11-27-2012, 02:09 AM #81
Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.
When any app gets shutdown or crashes, you might want to restart your phone, (ARM) does this when things gets heavy.
- 11-27-2012, 02:14 AM #82It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- 11-27-2012, 02:30 AM #83
- 11-27-2012, 02:41 AM #84
Always wonder why it never flags AOSLED, but glad it doesn't. A testament to your skills in keeping it light!
P. S. Thanks for the email explanation earlier today on vibrations/ringtones. Looking good for an update later today?It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
- 11-27-2012, 03:44 AM #85
- 12-15-2012, 08:35 AM #86
Hi Sultan, I have a problem. I bought the PRO version of your amazing app and I have installed the v.15.8.1, now on My World is showing that an upgrade is available but when I'm trying to download it, it appears a message who says "there was a problem installing Advance OS and LED Pro. Please try again". I've been trying since the last week but nothing is changed. My phone is a Torch 9860 OS 7.1 if this can help. Thanks a lot for your help.
- 12-15-2012, 09:34 AM #87
- 12-15-2012, 02:14 PM #89
As per App world policy (available in the link I posted), it should be fine at no cost.
- 12-15-2012, 11:24 PM #92
- CrackBerry User
12-22-2012, 02:15 PM #94
- 43 Posts
let me start with I LOVE this app, and I WOULD have had no problem paying the $1.99 for the pro version, but I hate when developers take a free app, make an upgrade that removes features and then tells you to pay for a full featured version without giving ANY warning that you would lose functionality.
I have 7 emails on my phone and had them all with different LED profiles. If I was warned that I would not be able to set it up for more than 3 then I would have the CHOICE to not upgrade or pay for the full version. I think this is a very poor practice that is even close to deception.
Such a shame.
- 12-23-2012, 04:10 AM #95
- Blackberry App World Discription
- Blackberry App World Adv OS & LED update information
- Main Adv OS & LED website (my website Sultan Al Sooz Website)
- Facebook Fan page.
- Twitter Fan Account.
- Crackberry Forums.
i would have gladly contacted each user to let them know, however its not possible for me to do so.
hope this clarifies your misunderstanding.
- 01-03-2013, 12:58 PM #96
What a GREAT app and I was more than happy to pay for the PRO version even though I didn't really need it to be honest the free version worked fine for me, but I just thought you should be compensated for all of your hard work on this app and your support is second to none with any app for any device that I have ever owned. Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!
@bryanh99 Seriously, if you (or anyone else here for that matter) cannot afford the paltry $1.99 that the developer asks for his PRO version let me know (PM is best method to reach me) or let others here know and I am sure many here will be glad to help out, but knowing the Sultan he will probably give it to you for free if he has not already done so.
- 01-03-2013, 01:42 PM #98
When will we see a fix for the popup stuff in particular the missing buttons when you have "show all - no lock"?
- 01-04-2013, 01:27 AM #99
- 01-05-2013, 01:08 AM #100
- By albee 1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 310Last Post: 01-29-2013, 11:14 PM
- By jordan559 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 90Last Post: 04-23-2012, 04:12 AM
- By Tater Tots in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2012, 10:52 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:51 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2012, 09:51 AM