Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 143
Like Tree44Likes
  1. deltact's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    798 Posts
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    #26  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    There is no harm in taking a backup, and the best way is to just upgrade, your settings will stay the same regardless if Pro or Free
    Done, easy as pie to upgrade. I recall saying I would happily buy the app if you ever charged for it, and I am putting my money where my mouth is. I'm happy to support hardworking devs who make quality, well-optimized products. I hope to see Advance OS and LED on BB10.
  2. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #27  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by deltact View Post
    I hope to see Advance OS and LED on BB10.
    Let's see, now that Im generating some money, I might be able to justify going bb10
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  3. wolfee48's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,723 Posts
    #28  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    Let's see, now that Im generating some money, I might be able to justify going bb10
    Good deal.
    8330 --> 8530 --> 9550 --> 9930 --> Z10
  4. djh_wolf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    175 Posts
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    #29  

    Default

    Hi sultan, I have a suggestion for a new feature.

    -upcoming events on homescreen I.e. The ability to display calendar events such as birthdays, meetings etc.

    Only reason I'd like this as part of your app is that I've tried some 3rd party stuff, and each of them either have issues with battery drain or don't function alongside your wallpaer changer. What do you think ?

    Thanks again !
    PROVIDER: OrangeUK
  5. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,576 Posts
    #30  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Just installed the latest BL Hybrid and upgraded to AOS Pro when I reloaded my apps.

    Even at the price you are charging on App World AOS is still a huge bargain.

    Many thanks as always Sultan, hope that the funding from the Pro version in some way compensates you for the huge amount of time and expertise that you have given us for free in the past.
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 11-03-2012 at 12:50 PM.
    PassportSQW100-1 10.3.1.1154

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
  6. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #31  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by djh_wolf View Post
    Hi sultan, I have a suggestion for a new feature.

    -upcoming events on homescreen I.e. The ability to display calendar events such as birthdays, meetings etc.

    Only reason I'd like this as part of your app is that I've tried some 3rd party stuff, and each of them either have issues with battery drain or don't function alongside your wallpaer changer. What do you think ?

    Thanks again !
    It is a good idea, however I'm on hold now,trying to figure out what's my next move in terms of App development, after all I developed AOSLED in my free time
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  7. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #32  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legal Eagle View Post
    Just installed the latest BL Hybrid and upgraded to AOS Pro when I reloaded my apps.

    Even at the price you are charging on App World AOS is still a huge bargain.

    Many thanks as always Sultan, hope that the funding from the Pro version in some way compensates you for the huge amount of time and experise that you have given us for free in the past.
    I can't complain about the sales figures, cause I'm a developer after all, I care more about how my App is being used by many, that's why all the premium features are still free in my App

    I feel proud that many people enjoy my work and they actually bought my Pro version as a way to show appreciation, thank you all
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
    wolfee48, Ak.B and Legal Eagle like this.
  8. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #33  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Many thanks to everyone who is supporting my app, i was able to buy a domain name exclusively for Advance OS and LED app, its advosled.com

    it is currently pointing to the old website, but that will change in few days (when i get some free time).
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
    wolfee48 and Legal Eagle like this.
  9. jaydee5799's Avatar

    Posts
    69,297 Posts
    Global Posts
    69,338 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!
    #34  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    For anyone on the fence about this app; don't be!
    I deleted Meterberry, BeBuzz, ZonaSnap, Tiny Meter, AutoText Backup, QuickLaunch, ShortcutMe, Flashlight app, and others I can't even remember anymore because they are a distant memory.

    This app by Sultan is easily my most used app and DOES NOT create lag or battery drain.

    Thanks Sultan!!!
    HTTR FOREVER I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.1154 on VZW
    How to Load an OS Using Autoloader|Backup and Restore Using BB Link
    How to Sideload Android Apps to Your BB10 device|How To Upgrade Your OS with Sachesi
    Thanked by:
    Sultan Al Sooz (11-04-2012) 
    bruteforce037, wolfee48 and Ak.B like this.
  10. deltact's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    798 Posts
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    #35  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    Let's see, now that Im generating some money, I might be able to justify going bb10
    You can count on my support, mid 2013 when my contract is up and when hopefully a slider BB10 handset is released.
    Thanked by:
    Sultan Al Sooz (11-04-2012) 
  11. versus.vs's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    19 Posts
    #36  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Excellent use.
    Unfortunately I have a little problem.
    I can not make settings for different colors for a BBM contact.
    No problems with sms, email and call, but with BBM failed.

    Thanks in advance!
  12. wolfee48's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    2,723 Posts
    #37  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee5799 View Post
    For anyone on the fence about this app; don't be!
    I deleted Meterberry, BeBuzz, ZonaSnap, Tiny Meter, AutoText Backup, QuickLaunch, ShortcutMe, Flashlight app, and others I can't even remember anymore because they are a distant memory.

    This app by Sultan is easily my most used app and DOES NOT create lag or battery drain.

    Thanks Sultan!!!
    Funny... my list of deleted apps is very similar.
    8330 --> 8530 --> 9550 --> 9930 --> Z10
    jaydee5799 and deezy87 like this.
  13. BlazorBoy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,449 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,746 Global Posts
    PIN
    pine
    #38  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    Let's see, now that Im generating some money, I might be able to justify going bb10
    GREAT, as I said before, if you don't go, I don't go!!
    Thanked by:
    Sultan Al Sooz (11-04-2012) 
    wolfee48 likes this.
  14. HofstraJet's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    436 Global Posts
    #39  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Is the 10 email account limit for custom LEDs still there in the pro version? I am upgrading regardless since I want to support you, but am just curious as to whether the limit exists. Thanks!
  15. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #40  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by HofstraJet View Post
    Is the 10 email account limit for custom LEDs still there in the pro version? I am upgrading regardless since I want to support you, but am just curious as to whether the limit exists. Thanks!
    The maximum for any blackberry device is 10 BIS email accounts and 1 BES email account, total 11 accounts, my app's Pro version can handle 10 email accounts (BIS and BES) total.
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
    wolfee48 likes this.
  16. Legal Eagle's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,576 Posts
    #41  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Just to confirm that the Pro version does reinstall via App World from My World after a wipe and reload.
    PassportSQW100-1 10.3.1.1154

    If I've helped or amused you feel free to use the Liked or Thanked buttons
    Thanked by:
    Sultan Al Sooz (11-09-2012) 
    wolfee48 likes this.
  17. vag65's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    101 Posts
    #42  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    I have had this app for quite a while and am starting to explore some of the many features other than just the LED colors for contacts which I replaced BeBuzz with when I couldn't transfer the license to my new phone. I want to schedule an auto restart but I have a slide lock app on my phone and it won't do a scheduled restart when that app is enabled. Also, I have noticed that once the restart is complete, it doesn't auto confirm the the reset complete message. Is this even possible?
  18. ralfyguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,101 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,102 Global Posts
    #43  

    Default Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    I love this app as well. The only thing I could never get to work is the icons for battery discharge rate and/or memory leak. The icons show up, but is always zero.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
  19. stackberry369's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,463 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,030 Global Posts
    #44  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    I brought the pro version too.
    The promise of America is to be available to all regardless of race, nationality, creed or sexual orientation.
  20. stackberry369's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,463 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,030 Global Posts
    #45  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by ralfyguy View Post
    I love this app as well. The only thing I could never get to work is the icons for battery discharge rate and/or memory leak. The icons show up, but is always zero.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    you have to turn them on.
    The promise of America is to be available to all regardless of race, nationality, creed or sexual orientation.
  21. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #46  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by vag65 View Post
    I have had this app for quite a while and am starting to explore some of the many features other than just the LED colors for contacts which I replaced BeBuzz with when I couldn't transfer the license to my new phone. I want to schedule an auto restart but I have a slide lock app on my phone and it won't do a scheduled restart when that app is enabled. Also, I have noticed that once the restart is complete, it doesn't auto confirm the the reset complete message. Is this even possible?
    Some 3rd party locking apparently might stop the auto restart from functioning properly.

    As for the message, I didn't understand your question.
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  22. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #47  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by ralfyguy View Post
    I love this app as well. The only thing I could never get to work is the icons for battery discharge rate and/or memory leak. The icons show up, but is always zero.

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    You need to enable battery and usage monitor feature, I forgot to add this info in the feature's help section.
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  23. jafrul's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,806 Posts
    PIN
    2B5A11B6
    #48  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    Let's see, now that Im generating some money, I might be able to justify going bb10
    Yeay... Now this justify buying a BB10.
    Thank you sultan.
  24. vag65's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    101 Posts
    #49  

    Default Re: Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    Some 3rd party locking apparently might stop the auto restart from functioning properly.

    As for the message, I didn't understand your question.
    What I mean is, once the restart is complete, a message is displayed on the home screen that says "Restart Complete Changes have been successfully applied. OK or Details." I would like for it to automatically select OK when restart is complete.
  25. ralfyguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,101 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,102 Global Posts
    #50  

    Default Advance OS and LED Pro version.

    Ok, I turned on the monitor. how many MB of leak is required for Memory Leak to show other than 0?

    Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Opinions on Advanced Os and LED
    By albee 1 in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 310
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 12:14 AM
  2. Advance OS and LED new updates!!
    By jordan559 in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-23-2012, 05:12 AM
  3. Color ID or Advance OS and LED
    By Tater Tots in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:52 AM
  4. ADVANCED OS and LED app trouble
    By dfb8085 in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:51 AM
  5. ADVANCED OS and LED app trouble
    By dfb8085 in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 10:51 AM

Posting Permissions