Omg... is there any way to provide a link to older versions so I can get one that has this function working in the meantime?
    I would hate to let my users wait, especially if it is a bug, therefore i will update my app tomorrow and submit it to App World on Monday, it will only be few bug fixes.

so you should get the update in the next 3 to 4 days on app world

while im updating, i think i will also increase the free version contacts from 12 to 15

hope this helps.
    dimm0k, nappp and joesworld like this.
    01-05-13 11:56 AM
    I would hate to let my users wait, especially if it is a bug, therefore i will update my app tomorrow and submit it to App World on Monday, it will only be few bug fixes.

while im updating, i think i will also increase the free version contacts from 12 to 15

hope this helps.
    Man, it's support like this that makes the dollar amount paid for the Pro version seem so small...
    01-05-13 12:54 PM

hope this helps.
    this is the greatest response from a developer ever! a new standard has been set everyone!
    01-05-13 01:53 PM
    Let's say you have a few group chats in Whatsapp and some of the group chats, the reminder is set to no ringtone and no vibration while some others is set to having a ringtone and vibration, is it possible to copy over the settings into this application? I just got this application and currently still on free trail as I'm not sure whether its worth getting it.
    01-05-13 03:33 PM
    Let's say you have a few group chats in Whatsapp and some of the group chats, the reminder is set to no ringtone and no vibration while some others is set to having a ringtone and vibration, is it possible to copy over the settings into this application? I just got this application and currently still on free trail as I'm not sure whether its worth getting it.
    Hi, what you are looking for doesnt exist in blackberry mobiles, therefore no app can provide your requirement.
    01-06-13 10:48 PM
    I have an issue with adding a phone number to my contacts. I am trying to add the number after the conversation using the "add to" pop up and after choosing the contact I see the black screen with your app name on the top. Is it a bug?
    01-07-13 09:57 AM
    Okay, I installed the free version yesterday nite and I'm now using it. Really happy with it!
    01-07-13 11:07 AM
    I have an issue with adding a phone number to my contacts. I am trying to add the number after the conversation using the "add to" pop up and after choosing the contact I see the black screen with your app name on the top. Is it a bug?
    Hi,

You should see a popup window on top of the black screen, to add the contact details.
    01-07-13 11:09 AM
    Hi,

You should see a popup window on top of the black screen, to add the contact details.
    Well, I have that window that lets me choose how to save the number. But after I tap any of those I see a black screen with no options.
    01-07-13 11:36 AM
    just got the update. thank you very much for all of your hard work!!!!!!
    01-07-13 10:06 PM
    Hey just wanted to say thanks for the great app and I am happy customer and paid for the pro version as soon as it came out. I have gradually used more and more of the features beyond the custom l.e.d. I initially used it for. Thanks again Sultan Al!
    01-07-13 11:13 PM
    Well, I have that window that lets me choose how to save the number. But after I tap any of those I see a black screen with no options.
    You need to close the blackscreen.
    01-08-13 12:26 AM
    You need to close the blackscreen.
    That's what I did. After that I checked if the number had been added and found nothing.
    01-08-13 01:17 AM
    That's what I did. After that I checked if the number had been added and found nothing.
    Did you follow the instructions in my app's "Save New Number" feature (in red) ?
    01-08-13 01:23 AM
    Let me try to add the number after the upgrade that I installed yesterday.

Thank you for all your help. I will keep you posted.

P.S. just tried again with the new build, still the same. Even made a screenshot. Let me tell you about the steps that I was taking. So after the conversation a see a pop up asking me if I want to add the unknown number to my contacts. I choose 'exist' then the next pop up allows me to choose the field where to add the number. So I tap the field and after that I see the black screen.

What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-08-13 at 05:59 AM.
    01-08-13 02:00 AM
    Upgraded to 16.1.2 - able to use my pop ups like before - many thanks! Great app!
    01-09-13 04:28 PM
    Let me try to add the number after the upgrade that I installed yesterday.

Thank you for all your help. I will keep you posted.

P.S. just tried again with the new build, still the same. Even made a screenshot. Let me tell you about the steps that I was taking. So after the conversation a see a pop up asking me if I want to add the unknown number to my contacts. I choose 'exist' then the next pop up allows me to choose the field where to add the number. So I tap the field and after that I see the black screen.

What am I doing wrong?
    Nothing wrong, it should then display the contact with some optikns for you to choose.

Im not sure why you cant see the popup window with contact number's options.
    01-10-13 12:32 AM
    Tried to add a number as a knew contact. That gives me the pop up with the red letters so it seems to be working. But not for adding a number to the existing contact.
    01-11-13 07:29 AM
    Hi

I've just started using this App and really like it, I'd just like to know if there is a way to have the Backlight stay on "always" as it keeps reverting back to "default" if I change themes or wallpapers or download any new apps or make other settings changes
    01-11-13 11:09 AM
    Hi

I've just started using this App and really like it, I'd just like to know if there is a way to have the Backlight stay on "always" as it keeps reverting back to "default" if I change themes or wallpapers or download any new apps or make other settings changes
    This happens when the screen goes off, its by design. You need to avoid having the screen going off.
    Neil Caine likes this.
    01-11-13 11:27 AM
    Tried to add a number as a knew contact. That gives me the pop up with the red letters so it seems to be working. But not for adding a number to the existing contact.
    Make sure you follow the intructions in my app regarding this feature. Do you have duplicate contact names allowed ?
    01-11-13 11:28 AM
    Make sure you follow the intructions in my app regarding this feature. Do you have duplicate contact names allowed ?
    Is it the only one way to make it work?
    01-11-13 12:15 PM
    Is it the only one way to make it work?
    Yes
    Judge Dredd likes this.
    01-11-13 09:37 PM
    1st great app. its a little buggy here and there but nothing un bearable. 2nd customer service is top notch. but i have an issue...

i have 150 contacts, but i only want sms popups from maybe 20 of them (family, co-workers, etc). i have my sms led set to blink blue on incoming messages. i have my sms popups set to led contacts only except it shows popups for every sms i get.. not just my led contacts... i tried setting sms led to "off", still get popups for everyone.am i doing something wrong?
    01-14-13 07:56 PM
    1st great app. its a little buggy here and there but nothing un bearable. 2nd customer service is top notch. but i have an issue...

i have 150 contacts, but i only want sms popups from maybe 20 of them (family, co-workers, etc). i have my sms led set to blink blue on incoming messages. i have my sms popups set to led contacts only except it shows popups for every sms i get.. not just my led contacts... i tried setting sms led to "off", still get popups for everyone.am i doing something wrong?
    Noted, will try to fix and update one last time

Maybe in 1 weeks time.
    01-14-13 09:16 PM
143 ... 3456