There is no harm in taking a backup, and the best way is to just upgrade, your settings will stay the same regardless if Pro or Free
    Done, easy as pie to upgrade. I recall saying I would happily buy the app if you ever charged for it, and I am putting my money where my mouth is. I'm happy to support hardworking devs who make quality, well-optimized products. I hope to see Advance OS and LED on BB10.
    11-02-12 10:40 PM
    I hope to see Advance OS and LED on BB10.
    Let's see, now that Im generating some money, I might be able to justify going bb10
    11-02-12 11:33 PM
    Let's see, now that Im generating some money, I might be able to justify going bb10
    Good deal.
    11-02-12 11:48 PM
    Hi sultan, I have a suggestion for a new feature.

-upcoming events on homescreen I.e. The ability to display calendar events such as birthdays, meetings etc.

Only reason I'd like this as part of your app is that I've tried some 3rd party stuff, and each of them either have issues with battery drain or don't function alongside your wallpaer changer. What do you think ?

Thanks again !
    11-03-12 06:24 AM
    Just installed the latest BL Hybrid and upgraded to AOS Pro when I reloaded my apps.

Even at the price you are charging on App World AOS is still a huge bargain.

Many thanks as always Sultan, hope that the funding from the Pro version in some way compensates you for the huge amount of time and expertise that you have given us for free in the past.
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 11-03-12 at 11:50 AM.
    11-03-12 11:14 AM
    Hi sultan, I have a suggestion for a new feature.

-upcoming events on homescreen I.e. The ability to display calendar events such as birthdays, meetings etc.

Only reason I'd like this as part of your app is that I've tried some 3rd party stuff, and each of them either have issues with battery drain or don't function alongside your wallpaer changer. What do you think ?

Thanks again !
    It is a good idea, however I'm on hold now,trying to figure out what's my next move in terms of App development, after all I developed AOSLED in my free time
    11-03-12 11:41 AM
    Just installed the latest BL Hybrid and upgraded to AOS Pro when I reloaded my apps.

Even at the price you are charging on App World AOS is still a huge bargain.

Many thanks as always Sultan, hope that the funding from the Pro version in some way compensates you for the huge amount of time and experise that you have given us for free in the past.
    I can't complain about the sales figures, cause I'm a developer after all, I care more about how my App is being used by many, that's why all the premium features are still free in my App

I feel proud that many people enjoy my work and they actually bought my Pro version as a way to show appreciation, thank you all
    Legal Eagle, AxKxB and wolfee48 like this.
    11-03-12 12:04 PM
    Many thanks to everyone who is supporting my app, i was able to buy a domain name exclusively for Advance OS and LED app, its advosled.com

it is currently pointing to the old website, but that will change in few days (when i get some free time).
    wolfee48 and Legal Eagle like this.
    11-03-12 02:38 PM
    For anyone on the fence about this app; don't be!
    I deleted Meterberry, BeBuzz, ZonaSnap, Tiny Meter, AutoText Backup, QuickLaunch, ShortcutMe, Flashlight app, and others I can't even remember anymore because they are a distant memory.

This app by Sultan is easily my most used app and DOES NOT create lag or battery drain.

Thanks Sultan!!!
    11-03-12 06:34 PM
    You can count on my support, mid 2013 when my contract is up and when hopefully a slider BB10 handset is released.
    Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    11-03-12 08:39 PM
    Excellent use.
    Unfortunately I have a little problem.
    I can not make settings for different colors for a BBM contact.
    No problems with sms, email and call, but with BBM failed.

Thanks in advance!
    11-04-12 05:38 AM
    For anyone on the fence about this app; don't be!
    I deleted Meterberry, BeBuzz, ZonaSnap, Tiny Meter, AutoText Backup, QuickLaunch, ShortcutMe, Flashlight app, and others I can't even remember anymore because they are a distant memory.

This app by Sultan is easily my most used app and DOES NOT create lag or battery drain.

Thanks Sultan!!!
    Funny... my list of deleted apps is very similar.
    deezy87 and jaydee5799 like this.
    11-04-12 11:53 AM
    GREAT, as I said before, if you don't go, I don't go!!
    wolfee48 and Sultan Al Sooz like this.
    11-04-12 01:02 PM
    Is the 10 email account limit for custom LEDs still there in the pro version? I am upgrading regardless since I want to support you, but am just curious as to whether the limit exists. Thanks!
    11-06-12 08:04 AM
    Is the 10 email account limit for custom LEDs still there in the pro version? I am upgrading regardless since I want to support you, but am just curious as to whether the limit exists. Thanks!
    The maximum for any blackberry device is 10 BIS email accounts and 1 BES email account, total 11 accounts, my app's Pro version can handle 10 email accounts (BIS and BES) total.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    11-06-12 08:13 AM
    Just to confirm that the Pro version does reinstall via App World from My World after a wipe and reload.
    wolfee48 and Sultan Al Sooz like this.
    11-09-12 12:50 PM
    I have had this app for quite a while and am starting to explore some of the many features other than just the LED colors for contacts which I replaced BeBuzz with when I couldn't transfer the license to my new phone. I want to schedule an auto restart but I have a slide lock app on my phone and it won't do a scheduled restart when that app is enabled. Also, I have noticed that once the restart is complete, it doesn't auto confirm the the reset complete message. Is this even possible?
    11-09-12 02:45 PM
    I love this app as well. The only thing I could never get to work is the icons for battery discharge rate and/or memory leak. The icons show up, but is always zero.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    11-09-12 04:45 PM
    I brought the pro version too.
    11-09-12 09:05 PM
    I love this app as well. The only thing I could never get to work is the icons for battery discharge rate and/or memory leak. The icons show up, but is always zero.

you have to turn them on.
    11-09-12 09:06 PM
    I have had this app for quite a while and am starting to explore some of the many features other than just the LED colors for contacts which I replaced BeBuzz with when I couldn't transfer the license to my new phone. I want to schedule an auto restart but I have a slide lock app on my phone and it won't do a scheduled restart when that app is enabled. Also, I have noticed that once the restart is complete, it doesn't auto confirm the the reset complete message. Is this even possible?
    Some 3rd party locking apparently might stop the auto restart from functioning properly.

As for the message, I didn't understand your question.
    11-09-12 10:50 PM

You need to enable battery and usage monitor feature, I forgot to add this info in the feature's help section.
    11-09-12 10:52 PM
    Yeay... Now this justify buying a BB10.
    Thank you sultan.
    11-10-12 07:42 AM
    Some 3rd party locking apparently might stop the auto restart from functioning properly.

As for the message, I didn't understand your question.
    What I mean is, once the restart is complete, a message is displayed on the home screen that says "Restart Complete Changes have been successfully applied. OK or Details." I would like for it to automatically select OK when restart is complete.
    11-10-12 10:20 AM
    Ok, I turned on the monitor. how many MB of leak is required for Memory Leak to show other than 0?

11-10-12 06:16 PM
143 1234 ...