Just wanted to give a quick heads up to everyone that Sultan Al Sooz has been working on a HELP/FAQ guide to help everyone with some of the most FAQs to his super app, Advance OS and LED. So for those of us that might get stuck on some of the more common issues just use the link below and get a quick answer to what you might be experiencing. Don't worry though if you can't find your answer in this new help guide Sultan will still be providing the best customer support that he always has. As most of us know Advance OS and LED has so many different ways that it can be setup with 20+ different features within the app so this HELP/FAQ guide is still a work in progress. Sultan also wants you to remember don't forget to use all the help guides within the app as this will make things easier to set things up. So if you are new to Advance OS and LED or have had it for awhile check out this new HELP/FAQ guide for any problems you may be having setting it up.
    http://www.alsooz.com/help.aspx?g2#f1q3

Last edited by jordan559; 08-24-12 at 12:33 PM.
    08-24-12 12:21 PM
    Thanks jordan

If anyone would like me to add a question to my FAQs page to help others, please post it in this thread, after all im only 1 person

Or you can email me directly
    08-24-12 12:44 PM
    This should be very helpful, thanks for posting and of course thanks Sultan Al Sooz for the very cool app.
    08-25-12 01:54 AM
    Thanks so much. BIG FAN OF THE APP I AM
    08-25-12 05:50 AM
    I instaled then uninstaled this app on my phone because it was too complicated, but now,maybe i'll give another try...

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-25-12 06:14 AM
    I instaled then uninstaled this app on my phone because it was too complicated, but now,maybe i'll give another try...

i believe it is loaded with features (the most feature rich app ever built for blackberry), so i did not expect everyone to think they can operate so many features (apps) in few hours or even days, i almost have more options and settings than blackberry operating system itself, lool, how long did it take you to use all the features in your phone's operating system ?

but each feature is either simple or average, just take your time trying each feature separately
    08-25-12 06:24 AM
    Does it have a reset device feature?
    08-25-12 06:31 AM
    I dld it and i was hoping to change the Led light to green, so when my gf texts me, i'll automatically know, but i only looked at i for about 10 mins, since it wasnt very intuitive.

But now, ill give it another go!

Instaling now

Sultan Al Sooz likes this.
    08-25-12 06:33 AM
    I've got this app on my 8530, but it cause uber problems on my 9810. So it's only on my work phone now. Great App. Does it have a device reset option? I can't find it anywhere in the menu. Unless I'm just blind.
    08-25-12 06:41 AM
    I've got this app on my 8530, but it cause uber problems on my 9810. So it's only on my work phone now. Great App. Does it have a device reset option? I can't find it anywhere in the menu. Unless I'm just blind.
    yes, it has a device restart, with restart scheduling.

here are all the features listed with pictures Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs

im not sure what problems it caused you, or whether you just didnt know how to operate the LED feature (you can disable any feature you want, you can even disable everything in my app, lol).

when you have an issue with my app, just ask
    08-25-12 06:47 AM
    Instaled and set to blink and crimson when my gf texts me. Now lets wait.

And Lendo, yes, this app has a restart device feature, but u can always restart your device by simultaneous pressing left alt(or shift) right alt(or shift) and del(or enter) ^^ Two different ways ^^

08-25-12 06:48 AM
    Instaled and set to blink and crimson when my gf texts me. Now lets wait.

And Lendo, yes, this app has a restart device feature, but u can always restart your device by simultaneous pressing left alt(or shift) right alt(or shift) and del(or enter) ^^ Two different ways ^^

so your girlfriend does not use BBM ?
    08-25-12 06:52 AM
    Nope, just texts, is it possible?

How can i disable those blue and red blinks before i get a text message? It's nice, but i guess it'll kill my battery faster,right?

I don't BBM very often.

08-25-12 06:57 AM
    Nope, just texts, is it possible?

How can i disable those blue and red blinks before i get a text message? It's nice, but i guess it'll kill my battery faster,right?

I don't BBM very often.
    there is no blue and red blinks (unless you set blue and red for SMS), if you are taking about the SMS default red blinks, just turn off SMS LED from your phone sound profiles (this answer is in my app's main menu "help")

if you need help check out the Advance OS and LED Official Help / FAQs, if you cant find the answer, then just ask here.
    08-25-12 07:03 AM
    Ok, ill check it out

08-25-12 07:15 AM
    Like I said, Great App on my 8530 which is where I really need it. On my 9810 it caused java exceptions and some other stuff. Don't really need it on that phone anyway. The 8530 is for work and having different LED's for each contact it awesome. I just couldn't find the device reset function. Still can't. For some unknown reason it doesn't show under Group 3. I'll see if I need an update and get back to you.
    08-25-12 07:25 AM
    Yep, needed an update. Works now.
    08-25-12 07:45 AM
    Yep, needed an update. Works now.
    Maybe you should also try the update on your 9810, my phone is a 9810 therefore its the most compatible phone for adv os & led

Lol, there is no such thing as you dont need my app on a blackberry, its the #1 downloaded LED app and #8 downloaded 3rd party app in the world https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/topfree/ , you should really follow the majority of bb users, others who stick to old retro apps can keep begging for more with no hope, my users Gets Things Done, while others.... Well you can see them begging on the forums for basic things to work or even a reply
    08-25-12 09:36 AM
    You won't get an argument out of me.
    08-25-12 09:43 AM
    Maybe you can add an RSS feed reader LOL. None of those seem to work
    08-25-12 09:45 AM
    Maybe you can add an RSS feed reader LOL. None of those seem to work
    I also think the same

But an rss reader is beyond my app's scope, im looking into new LEDs and ringtones options to add to my next update, and maybe a battery monitor feature
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    08-25-12 09:52 AM
    That would be a great addition.
    08-25-12 09:58 AM
    I also think the same

But an rss reader is beyond my app's scope, im looking into new LEDs and ringtones options to add to my next update, and maybe a battery monitor feature
    Battery App would be great, would mean that yet another paid app could be deleted forever !!!
    08-25-12 12:07 PM
    How is this app on memory drain? I am using BerryBuzz and BerryPop-Up and QuickLaunch at this time. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mojave; 08-25-12 at 03:03 PM.
    08-25-12 03:01 PM
    How is this app on memory drain? I am using BerryBuzz and BerryPop-UP at this time. Thank you.
    both mentioned apps are great apps, however my app does both apps functions as well as 20 more apps functions at the same time, hence it uses less memory due to the fact that i have 20+ apps running all under one app, which means i had memory optimization code from day 1, otherwise i wouldn't be able to put so many apps and yet avoid triggering ARM (Application Resource Monitor)

you can load my app and test for few days, although my app has a daily auto device restart feature, so you really only need to worry/test memory for one day when using my app

but im sorry to tell you upfront, you wont be just dumping 2 apps, you will dump at least 5 to 10 more apps from your favorite app list

honest advice: never believe what people write (not even what i wrote), everyone will always side with what they like and not with what is right , just try it yourself, i might be lying since how come an app with a size of just 285kb (smaller than even 1 premium app) do 20+ premium apps functions and yet optimizes on memory

Edited: i see you edited your post and added one more app, well that still doesnt change the fact that you will be bumping all the apps you mentioned before and after you edited your post , my app does all this and much more
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 08-25-12 at 03:32 PM.
    Mojave likes this.
    08-25-12 03:26 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD