Just want everyone to know Advance OS and LED, Mr. Sultan Al Sooz, has released yet another nice update to his app. It is now being released thru BlackBerry App World.

If your not aware of this great app its one that allows you to assign different LED colors to all your contacts. It has. The ability for individual LED control for BBM contacts. It has popups for SMS, email, Twitter, BBM, and a bunch of others types of popups. There are a ton of features in the app as well. Just way to many for me to list here.

As far as the update goes here's a list of the changes:
    - 3 in 1 Flashlight, use Camera, LED or Screen as flashlight with no time limits.
    - new App Icon (not new, but he finally got sometime to use the official icon in the app itself)
    - major bug fixes for BBM auto delete feature.
    - major bug fixes in screenshot.
    - major bug fixes in file system and compatibility with other file apps.
    - he also added few more options.

So keep a eye out in App World for the update.
    Last edited by jordan559; 03-07-12 at 11:43 PM.
    tezytan and BlazorBoy like this.
    03-07-12 11:33 PM
    More features are always nice.
    03-08-12 05:30 AM
    More features are always nice.
    They work well.
    03-08-12 05:44 AM
    ready to upgrade
    03-08-12 09:15 AM
    The flashlight with camera only works for a second and then shuts off on my 9810. The LED and screen work.
    03-08-12 03:44 PM
    The flashlight with camera only works for a second and then shuts off on my 9810. The LED and screen work.
    That's because the camera light is configured to automatically start when u start video camera app, please open the video camera app, click menu, select options and make sure video light is not selected
    03-08-12 08:27 PM
    Same with me. If I select the camera, it cuts off within seconds. Went to the video settings and the light was already unchecked. Still doesn't work but for only 1 sec
    03-08-12 08:47 PM
    Same with me. If I select the camera, it cuts off within seconds. Went to the video settings and the light was already unchecked. Still doesn't work but for only 1 sec
    If the above solution didnt work for you, then try reinstalling the app, and if it still doesnt work for you, then please email me directly and i will make a test build of my app for your phone model, cause it must and will work, i dont make excuses for my self
    03-08-12 09:01 PM
    Thanks Sultan, that worked. And thanks for that great app again.
    03-09-12 08:29 AM
    Oh BTW, what is the SOS light supposed to do? Mine flickers briefly and then just stays on.
    03-09-12 04:51 PM
    Oh BTW, what is the SOS light supposed to do? Mine flickers briefly and then just stays on.
    Repeatedly click the SOS button to quickly create On Off effect, to switch screen color, press the enter key. U can use it in many different situations depending on ur needs.
    03-09-12 08:11 PM
    I don't know if its possible, but, could you add a feature, that when activated, Avanced OS only works on the profiles, 'all alerts off' 'silent' and 'vibrate'? Then when you have it on loud or normal, it deactivates?

It might only be me wanting this feature, but I'd really appreciate it! Thanks
    03-10-12 06:02 AM
    I don't know if its possible, but, could you add a feature, that when activated, Avanced OS only works on the profiles, 'all alerts off' 'silent' and 'vibrate'? Then when you have it on loud or normal, it deactivates?

It might only be me wanting this feature, but I'd really appreciate it! Thanks
    linking my app and phone sound profiles is something i cannot do

technical problems and apps incompatibility will occur if i do
    03-10-12 06:07 AM
    Would it be possible to add a blinking LED option to the app's settings for when the phone is on mute (currently only has option to vibrate)?
    03-10-12 08:34 AM
    Would it be possible to add a blinking LED option to the app's settings for when the phone is on mute (currently only has option to vibrate)?
    Call Mute LED will Conflict with 2nd incoming call LED (Call Waiting). unlike vibration, call LED events will cancel each other, mute and call waiting can occur at the same time

i hope your enjoying the Call Mute vibration exclusive option, which is only available in AOS&L
    03-10-12 08:53 AM
    Hiya, Ive just got your app and think its awesome , wish i found this ages ago..there's alot to take and know how to set it up how you want it ..i'm just having a bit of difficulty to set up the leds for individual BBM contacts , i can't seem to get this and i've read your Q and A in the BBM bit but still can't get it ...soz to be a pain ,but would love it for you to explain this to me ..also do you have a manual guide to know how to do everything in the app ..
    03-10-12 09:02 AM
    i'm just having a bit of difficulty to set up the leds for individual BBM contacts , i can't seem to get this and i've read your Q and A in the BBM bit but still can't get it ...soz to be a pain ,but would love it for you to explain this to me ..also do you have a manual guide to know how to do everything in the app ..
    which part are you stuck in ? enabling bbm chat history, linking bbm contacts to phone contacts, adding contacts in my app, enabling individual bbm contacts LED in my app.

P.S. i dont get a lot of free time to create user manuals, however i must start since i've already created the page on my website. i just need more free time
    03-10-12 09:09 AM
    which part are you stuck in ? enabling bbm chat history, linking bbm contacts to phone contacts, adding contacts in my app, enabling individual bbm contacts LED in my app.

P.S. i dont get a lot of free time to create user manuals, however i must start since i've already created the page on my website. i just need more free time
    Its the enabling individual bbm contacts LED , as some of them i don't have in my phone book cos i don't have their phone number .. i've done the enable bbm chat history, and I've added contacts for the normal calls and sms etc ok , just the bbm bit lol...

Also i've just notice while i'm answering you that i was in a app like my emails and a notification came thru for facebook but i didn't get my usual sound i've got set up for FB just the LED flash , also it happened while i was using Whatsapp too , no sound for FB just the flashing LED ..is this how it should be ?

I can understand you must be busy to do the manual but would love to know how to set up everything lol...
    03-10-12 09:25 AM
    I can understand you must be busy to do the manual but would love to know how to set up everything lol...
    lool, one day i will make the user manual

as for the sound, check your fb and email current sound profile setting, my app doesn't check for sound profiles, it only adds Alert ME and Battery and End Call sounds.

my app also has bbm message preview popups with bbm contact picture and name, so without a phone contact linked to a bbm contact, my app cannot see the bbm contact. just create a normal phone contact with no phone number, just a name and a bbm pin, then add it to my app as a LED contact
    phoney49 likes this.
    03-10-12 09:35 AM

as for the sound, check your fb and email current sound profile setting, my app doesn't check for sound profiles, it only adds Alert ME and Battery and End Call sounds.

my app also has bbm message preview popups with bbm contact picture and name, so without a phone contact linked to a bbm contact, my app cannot see the bbm contact. just create a normal phone contact with no phone number, just a name and a bbm pin, then add it to my app as a LED contact
    wow!! thanks for the fast reply lol....i meant to say that the sounds work fine if i'm in no app , like the phone is just not in use, so its ok there just when i'm using an another app , and as for BBM contacts thats what i'll do thank you
    There's sooo many questions i wanna ask but don't wanna bother you with them all lol..
    thanks again
    03-10-12 09:45 AM
    If the above solution didnt work for you, then try reinstalling the app, and if it still doesnt work for you, then please email me directly and i will make a test build of my app for your phone model, cause it must and will work, i dont make excuses for my self
    Thanks!

Actually tried again today and it worked. No clue why it didn't originally I tried about 4 times and I was getting 2 second tops before closing. Works wonderful now. Great addition to a great app. Thank you
    03-10-12 06:06 PM
    Call Mute LED will Conflict with 2nd incoming call LED (Call Waiting). unlike vibration, call LED events will cancel each other, mute and call waiting can occur at the same time
    Ah yes, I understand now.

i hope your enjoying the Call Mute vibration exclusive option, which is only available in AOS&L
    Yes, I am!
    03-10-12 07:46 PM

Hi , soz to bother you again, but i set up the contacts in my phone book like you said and went to LED to add contact from BBM and i choose a colour for that BBM contact and it still didn't work, just the colour i chose for any bbm msg and i had it turned on in the colour set up for bbm also enable save chat history...i really wanna be able to use this app for the bbm side of it too , hope you can tell me why this is
    03-11-12 12:04 PM
    Hi , soz to bother you again, but i set up the contacts in my phone book like you said and went to LED to add contact from BBM and i choose a colour for that BBM contact and it still didn't work, just the colour i chose for any bbm msg and i had it turned on in the colour set up for bbm also enable save chat history...i really wanna be able to use this app for the bbm side of it too , hope you can tell me why this is
    maybe you placed the bbm pin in the wrong field in the phone contact. the easiest way to put the bbm pin correctly, is to go to bbm app, search for your contact, highlight the contact's name and click option, then click on "link with blackberry contact"

then in my app, go to led feature, click menu then click "update contact details". then double check the LED contact in my app to make sure the bbm pin is showing under "contact details" button.
    03-11-12 12:35 PM
    may i know if the haptic feedback can be automatically turned off when the power is low?
    03-12-12 01:18 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD