Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 50
Like Tree1Likes
  1. jordan559's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Advance OS and LED now with Flashlight and Screenshots.

    Just want everyone to know Advance OS and LED, Mr. Sultan Al Sooz, has released yet another nice update to his app. It is now being released thru BlackBerry App World.

    If your not aware of this great app its one that allows you to assign different LED colors to all your contacts. It has. The ability for individual LED control for BBM contacts. It has popups for SMS, email, Twitter, BBM, and a bunch of others types of popups. There are a ton of features in the app as well. Just way to many for me to list here.

    As far as the update goes here's a list of the changes:
    - 3 in 1 Flashlight, use Camera, LED or Screen as flashlight with no time limits.
    - new App Icon (not new, but he finally got sometime to use the official icon in the app itself)
    - major bug fixes for BBM auto delete feature.
    - major bug fixes in screenshot.
    - major bug fixes in file system and compatibility with other file apps.
    - he also added few more options.

    So keep a eye out in App World for the update.
    Last edited by jordan559; 03-08-2012 at 12:43 AM.
    Thanked by:
    BlazorBoy (03-21-2012) 
    tezytan likes this.
  2. Tater Tots's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    903 Posts
    Global Posts
    936 Global Posts
    #2  

    Default

    More features are always nice.
  3. kraski's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,608 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,262 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINned to The Shepherd!
    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tots View Post
    More features are always nice.
    They work well.
    More thoughts at Bill's Spiritual Musings. http://www.bills-musings.com
  4. brodcaster's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    134 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    ready to upgrade
  5. ralfyguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,099 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,100 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    The flashlight with camera only works for a second and then shuts off on my 9810. The LED and screen work.
  6. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralfyguy View Post
    The flashlight with camera only works for a second and then shuts off on my 9810. The LED and screen work.
    That's because the camera light is configured to automatically start when u start video camera app, please open the video camera app, click menu, select options and make sure video light is not selected
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  7. Minarets's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    225 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Same with me. If I select the camera, it cuts off within seconds. Went to the video settings and the light was already unchecked. Still doesn't work but for only 1 sec
  8. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minarets View Post
    Same with me. If I select the camera, it cuts off within seconds. Went to the video settings and the light was already unchecked. Still doesn't work but for only 1 sec
    If the above solution didnt work for you, then try reinstalling the app, and if it still doesnt work for you, then please email me directly and i will make a test build of my app for your phone model, cause it must and will work, i dont make excuses for my self
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  9. ralfyguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,099 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,100 Global Posts
    #9  

    Default

    Thanks Sultan, that worked. And thanks for that great app again.
  10. ralfyguy's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    3,099 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,100 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Oh BTW, what is the SOS light supposed to do? Mine flickers briefly and then just stays on.
  11. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ralfyguy View Post
    Oh BTW, what is the SOS light supposed to do? Mine flickers briefly and then just stays on.
    Repeatedly click the SOS button to quickly create On Off effect, to switch screen color, press the enter key. U can use it in many different situations depending on ur needs.
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  12. Leehindle93's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    101 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    I don't know if its possible, but, could you add a feature, that when activated, Avanced OS only works on the profiles, 'all alerts off' 'silent' and 'vibrate'? Then when you have it on loud or normal, it deactivates?

    It might only be me wanting this feature, but I'd really appreciate it! Thanks
  13. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leehindle93 View Post
    I don't know if its possible, but, could you add a feature, that when activated, Avanced OS only works on the profiles, 'all alerts off' 'silent' and 'vibrate'? Then when you have it on loud or normal, it deactivates?

    It might only be me wanting this feature, but I'd really appreciate it! Thanks
    linking my app and phone sound profiles is something i cannot do

    technical problems and apps incompatibility will occur if i do
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  14. jbeek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    103 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Would it be possible to add a blinking LED option to the app's settings for when the phone is on mute (currently only has option to vibrate)?
  15. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbeek View Post
    Would it be possible to add a blinking LED option to the app's settings for when the phone is on mute (currently only has option to vibrate)?
    Call Mute LED will Conflict with 2nd incoming call LED (Call Waiting). unlike vibration, call LED events will cancel each other, mute and call waiting can occur at the same time

    i hope your enjoying the Call Mute vibration exclusive option, which is only available in AOS&L
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  16. animallover20's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Hiya, Ive just got your app and think its awesome , wish i found this ages ago..there's alot to take and know how to set it up how you want it ..i'm just having a bit of difficulty to set up the leds for individual BBM contacts , i can't seem to get this and i've read your Q and A in the BBM bit but still can't get it ...soz to be a pain ,but would love it for you to explain this to me ..also do you have a manual guide to know how to do everything in the app ..
    I Love My Blackberry Torch
  17. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animallover20 View Post
    i'm just having a bit of difficulty to set up the leds for individual BBM contacts , i can't seem to get this and i've read your Q and A in the BBM bit but still can't get it ...soz to be a pain ,but would love it for you to explain this to me ..also do you have a manual guide to know how to do everything in the app ..
    which part are you stuck in ? enabling bbm chat history, linking bbm contacts to phone contacts, adding contacts in my app, enabling individual bbm contacts LED in my app.

    P.S. i dont get a lot of free time to create user manuals, however i must start since i've already created the page on my website. i just need more free time
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  18. animallover20's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    which part are you stuck in ? enabling bbm chat history, linking bbm contacts to phone contacts, adding contacts in my app, enabling individual bbm contacts LED in my app.

    P.S. i dont get a lot of free time to create user manuals, however i must start since i've already created the page on my website. i just need more free time
    Its the enabling individual bbm contacts LED , as some of them i don't have in my phone book cos i don't have their phone number .. i've done the enable bbm chat history, and I've added contacts for the normal calls and sms etc ok , just the bbm bit lol...

    Also i've just notice while i'm answering you that i was in a app like my emails and a notification came thru for facebook but i didn't get my usual sound i've got set up for FB just the LED flash , also it happened while i was using Whatsapp too , no sound for FB just the flashing LED ..is this how it should be ?

    I can understand you must be busy to do the manual but would love to know how to set up everything lol...
    I Love My Blackberry Torch
  19. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animallover20 View Post
    I can understand you must be busy to do the manual but would love to know how to set up everything lol...
    lool, one day i will make the user manual

    as for the sound, check your fb and email current sound profile setting, my app doesn't check for sound profiles, it only adds Alert ME and Battery and End Call sounds.

    my app also has bbm message preview popups with bbm contact picture and name, so without a phone contact linked to a bbm contact, my app cannot see the bbm contact. just create a normal phone contact with no phone number, just a name and a bbm pin, then add it to my app as a LED contact
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
    Thanked by:
    phoney49 (03-19-2012) 
  20. animallover20's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    lool, one day i will make the user manual

    as for the sound, check your fb and email current sound profile setting, my app doesn't check for sound profiles, it only adds Alert ME and Battery and End Call sounds.

    my app also has bbm message preview popups with bbm contact picture and name, so without a phone contact linked to a bbm contact, my app cannot see the bbm contact. just create a normal phone contact with no phone number, just a name and a bbm pin, then add it to my app as a LED contact
    wow!! thanks for the fast reply lol....i meant to say that the sounds work fine if i'm in no app , like the phone is just not in use, so its ok there just when i'm using an another app , and as for BBM contacts thats what i'll do thank you
    There's sooo many questions i wanna ask but don't wanna bother you with them all lol..
    thanks again
    I Love My Blackberry Torch
  21. Minarets's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    225 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    If the above solution didnt work for you, then try reinstalling the app, and if it still doesnt work for you, then please email me directly and i will make a test build of my app for your phone model, cause it must and will work, i dont make excuses for my self
    Thanks!

    Actually tried again today and it worked. No clue why it didn't originally I tried about 4 times and I was getting 2 second tops before closing. Works wonderful now. Great addition to a great app. Thank you
  22. jbeek's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    103 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    Call Mute LED will Conflict with 2nd incoming call LED (Call Waiting). unlike vibration, call LED events will cancel each other, mute and call waiting can occur at the same time
    Ah yes, I understand now.

    i hope your enjoying the Call Mute vibration exclusive option, which is only available in AOS&L
    Yes, I am!
  23. animallover20's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    104 Posts
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Al Sooz View Post
    lool, one day i will make the user manual

    as for the sound, check your fb and email current sound profile setting, my app doesn't check for sound profiles, it only adds Alert ME and Battery and End Call sounds.

    my app also has bbm message preview popups with bbm contact picture and name, so without a phone contact linked to a bbm contact, my app cannot see the bbm contact. just create a normal phone contact with no phone number, just a name and a bbm pin, then add it to my app as a LED contact
    Hi , soz to bother you again, but i set up the contacts in my phone book like you said and went to LED to add contact from BBM and i choose a colour for that BBM contact and it still didn't work, just the colour i chose for any bbm msg and i had it turned on in the colour set up for bbm also enable save chat history...i really wanna be able to use this app for the bbm side of it too , hope you can tell me why this is
    I Love My Blackberry Torch
  24. Sultan Al Sooz's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    783 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by animallover20 View Post
    Hi , soz to bother you again, but i set up the contacts in my phone book like you said and went to LED to add contact from BBM and i choose a colour for that BBM contact and it still didn't work, just the colour i chose for any bbm msg and i had it turned on in the colour set up for bbm also enable save chat history...i really wanna be able to use this app for the bbm side of it too , hope you can tell me why this is
    maybe you placed the bbm pin in the wrong field in the phone contact. the easiest way to put the bbm pin correctly, is to go to bbm app, search for your contact, highlight the contact's name and click option, then click on "link with blackberry contact"

    then in my app, go to led feature, click menu then click "update contact details". then double check the LED contact in my app to make sure the bbm pin is showing under "contact details" button.
    If you like my app hit the Like button in Advance OS and LED Facebook Page to download (OTA), stay updated with FB News Feeds, or simply follow Twitter tweets
  25. johnmizer's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    70 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    may i know if the haptic feedback can be automatically turned off when the power is low?
    I want Hard Gay back!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions