Well its been a little while since we all heard from Sultan Al Sooz but he has been hard at work with a major upgrade to his already incredible app, Advance OS and LED. He is submitting the upgrade to BlackBerry App World and it should be out very soon so keep a eye out for it.

Here's a rundown on the new features in version 13.0:
    - A whole new UI layout.
    - Multi-color LED (AKA disco LED).
    - Added 10 and 30 seconds LED timeouts.
    - The wallpaper feature now supports randomization.
    - Email popups now supports HTML.
    - A great new Call Dial Confirm feature.
    - You can now automatically download email attachments.
    - The file manager has been added into the instant launch feature. (OS7+ only)
    - As well as many fixes and enhancements.

This is a major upgrade to Advance OS and LED and these new features make this app just amazing. No need to worry though Sultan still has all the other great features that were in the app already all he did was make it so much better for us.

Advance OS and LED has given me so much extra space on my device because even with all the features that the app had before plus the new features he just added the app is still under 300kb in size. On top of that I have been able to delete many premium apps that were so much bigger in size that Advance OS and LED does for me and has extra features to them as well.

So if you already have this app keep a eye out for the upgrade. If you haven't downloaded this app yet here's a link to it.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/45506

*Note*
    For all the 9850 and 9860 users this upgrade fixes the bugs that you were having with the app conflict with WhatsApp as well as the others.

Last edited by jordan559; 06-10-12 at 02:06 PM.
    06-10-12 02:02 PM
    The best BB app gets even better - fantastic!
    Thanks Sultan.
    06-10-12 03:42 PM
    WOW. This app gets better and better. I mean adding a file manager is just jaw dropping to me. I can't wait for the update to hit!
    06-10-12 04:22 PM
    WOW. This app gets better and better. I mean adding a file manager is just jaw dropping to me. I can't wait for the update to hit!
    I believe it is a just a path to the native file manager using the instant launch feature in Advance OS and LED and not a whole new file manager. I will confirm this with Sultan.
    Last edited by jordan559; 06-10-12 at 05:36 PM.
    06-10-12 05:34 PM
    I believe it is a just a path to the native file manager using the instant launch feature in Advance OS and LED and not a whole new file manager. I will confirm this with Sultan.
    Confirmed

iLaunch is all about shortcuts, so with the update, you can directly launch the native file manager as an app, (then if needed to automate, you can also locate your files or folders using ilaunch custom actions)

however it will only work with os7.0/7.1.
    Jennifer72 likes this.
    06-10-12 05:53 PM
    Awesome update as usual

Would you consider adding an option to lock touch screen during a phone call so that you can only use the trackpad to perform phone related functions?

I currently use an app called FaceLock which basically puts a slide-to-unlock screen when you make a phone call. It would be another app yours could easily replace (and probably make better - FaceLock doesn't lock when receiving a phone call... only when making one)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-10-12 06:58 PM
    Damn awesome. Can't wait for this update!!! So excited!
    06-11-12 01:34 AM
    Awesome update as usual

Would you consider adding an option to lock touch screen during a phone call so that you can only use the trackpad to perform phone related functions?

I currently use an app called FaceLock which basically puts a slide-to-unlock screen when you make a phone call. It would be another app yours could easily replace (and probably make better - FaceLock doesn't lock when receiving a phone call... only when making one)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Maybe in my next update, i also want this feature
    06-11-12 02:13 AM
    does the app have a "test pop-up" feature?. When I finished pop-up settings, I wanted to see how my pop-ups look and I had to ask my friends to send me a message or BBM, ... to let my phone show the pop-up, that was not convenience at all
    Last edited by tarmpung; 06-11-12 at 03:47 AM.
    06-11-12 03:44 AM
    does the app have a "test pop-up" feature. When I finished pop-up settings, I wanted to see how my pop-ups look and I had to ask my friends to send me a message or BBM, ... to let my phone show the pop-up, that was not convenience at all
    Sure it does, just click menu in the popup feature and select "Try Popup"
    tarmpung, BB8520boy and maddie1128 like this.
    06-11-12 03:47 AM
    Is it out yet?
    06-11-12 09:05 AM
    Is it out yet?
    not yet, i will submit it tomorrow morning after beta testing.

maybe in 2 to 3 days will be available in app world.

you can follow my app's facebook fan page to get notified when it gets approved.
    BB8520boy likes this.
    06-11-12 01:31 PM
    How are you making money with this app, if you are giving it away for free. What's the catch? I am curious if I start using this app for free, will I have to pay later, or see ads later?
    06-11-12 02:03 PM
    How are you making money with this app, if you are giving it away for free. What's the catch? I am curious if I start using this app for free, will I have to pay later, or see ads later?
    Why do I have to make money out of my app ? It costs me nothing to make it.
    tsells, rawllw, f0xx386 and 4 others like this.
    06-11-12 02:11 PM
    That's a pretty insulting comment/question. Why would you care what his motive is and, as stated many times, he his proud to give it away for free. There is no catch; there are free upgrades, and there are no ads.
    Instead of insulting the developer you might want to just say THANK YOU!

EDIT: Why are you harassing this developer with the same question you asked on April 18?

Here's your last post about this same subject :

Post #46
    04-18-2012, 12:31 AM
    trek750
    CrackBerry Abuser
    I don't get this app...it's free, no ads, so how is the developer making money? Will he start charging for upgrades? I would like to know what the plan are to make money on this app before I install it.

Here's the link to the thread where you previously asked and then got your answer from Sultan:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7327422
    Last edited by tsells; 06-11-12 at 03:45 PM.
    06-11-12 02:14 PM
    FTR I'm giving away my PB app for free also. Sometimes you just do that!
    tsells likes this.
    06-11-12 03:40 PM
    Why do I have to make money out of my app ? It costs me nothing to make it.
    I clicked the Thanks button but wanted to actually say Thanks. It's very cool for you to share your talent with the community! It is really appreciated!
    06-11-12 03:46 PM
    I clicked the Thanks button but wanted to actually say Thanks. It's very cool for you to share your talent with the community! It is really appreciated!

I agree. Excellent service for a free application.

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    06-11-12 07:01 PM
    This has been one of a few of my favourite apps. Looking forward to the update.

Thanks Sultan.
    06-11-12 07:40 PM
    Dear Sultan,

Indeed you are one.

Thank you so much.

You are very kind and very generous.

You are a blessing to all of us.
    06-12-12 09:49 AM
    this is one of my favorite apps. thank you for time you put into this....I have a question, in another app i have a little window pops up i can choose a name and send a text. I cant find a way to do this. can someone help pls. when i can figure that out the other app is history....lol.....thanks again Sultan!!!!
    06-12-12 03:34 PM
    this is one of my favorite apps. thank you for time you put into this....I have a question, in another app i have a little window pops up i can choose a name and send a text. I cant find a way to do this. can someone help pls. when i can figure that out the other app is history....lol.....thanks again Sultan!!!!
    hi

i dont think its possible with my app, you can only start a reply using my app as a middleman, but not use my app to directly reply. and can only reply to people when you receive a popup window from them, you cant choose a contact.

hope this helps.
    Last edited by Sultan Al Sooz; 06-12-12 at 09:46 PM.
    06-12-12 09:43 PM
    OK CB Nation:

Version 13.0 is approved.

Download from App World and check out the change log in facebook fan page (link in my signature)

Enjoy
    bharuch7282 and tsells like this.
    06-12-12 09:45 PM
    06-13-12 01:36 AM
    ok, sorry for this issue, i found a small bug and fixed it, so please wait until tomorrow to download version 13.1 from App World.

i guess i was so excited to publish my app to the world that i forgot to un-comment some of my code, even after having around 20 people beta testing it, lol, it was a deeply hidden bug.

if you cant wait, you can download version 13.1 directly from my website using facebook login: Sultan Al Sooz Website

hope this helps
    06-13-12 01:57 AM
138 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD