I have addonis on my 9630 Tour and I have recently upgraded to .419 I am not sure if it is related or if the application is just not functioning properly but my call firewall does not work whatsoever. Has anyone experienced this? I would like to get this working.
    02-21-10 03:56 PM
    No one with insight or similar experience? I guess it is just me; I will try and contact the developer when I get time.
    02-22-10 01:19 PM
    No one with insight or similar experience? I guess it is just me; I will try and contact the developer when I get time.
    How about if the developer contacts you?

Please tell me what is happening? I personally used AddOnis with .419 for some time with no issues. After you upgraded your OS and reinstalled the app did you enter your activation key? Also, please check to make sure all permissions are set to allow...
    02-22-10 10:12 PM
    rorycs What GREAT customer service; you guys are truly amazing and once again my issue is purely USER ERROR; For anyone that reads this ADONIS has been great and when I restored my phone after the O.S. update I failed to input my key.

Now my one issue: Is there a way to restore my key? By installing .419 it wiped out the product key and after a recent occourance of my sister in law "just checking her myspace" while babysitting I was forced to wipe and completely reinstall my O.S. on my computer I had a removable hard drive that held a backup of my documents music etc. but it did not have my important/saved e-mails one of which held my Adonis key.
    02-23-10 10:56 AM
    rorycs What GREAT customer service; you guys are truly amazing and once again my issue is purely USER ERROR; For anyone that reads this ADONIS has been great and when I restored my phone after the O.S. update I failed to input my key.

Now my one issue: Is there a way to restore my key? By installing .419 it wiped out the product key and after a recent occourance of my sister in law "just checking her myspace" while babysitting I was forced to wipe and completely reinstall my O.S. on my computer I had a removable hard drive that held a backup of my documents music etc. but it did not have my important/saved e-mails one of which held my Adonis key.
    My pleasure... sometimes we can even respond quick!!

OK, here's the deal.... if you got your app from Shopcrackberry.com or one of the other sites that is a Mobihand powered site, all you have to do is log in and go to your purchased apps and the key will be displayed. You can do this from your PC or device. If you won it and we sent the key to you directly, PM me with your PIN & Name, and I should be able to have it sent to you by tomorrow... easy enough!

BTW... thanks for the kind words!

rorycs
    02-23-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD