I have had addonis for awhile, all of sudden it has stop working..I reinstalled still nothing. Calls on my blacklist are getting through and I do not have the "send to" option allowing me to send calls to the black/white list. HELP!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 02:03 PM
    You are not alone. There have been several posts from people who are experiencing the same issue. I am one of them. I have emailed them and done everything they asked including a fresh install of OS. That didn't solve the issue. Although it did work once today through the call waiting. But that is the only time. I even blacklisted my home phone number and it still came through. I don't know what else to do.

11-19-09 06:28 PM
    There is a bug in the 4.7 OS that keeps the menu list from showing up. You need to go into messages, press Alt-P to bring up the call log, then the Send To menu works properly.
    11-19-09 06:35 PM
    There is a bug in the 4.7 OS that keeps the menu list from showing up. You need to go into messages, press Alt-P to bring up the call log, then the Send To menu works properly.

I do not have 4.7, I have 4.5....
    11-19-09 06:47 PM
    Hmmm... Still might want to try the workaround and see if it works on 4.5.
    11-19-09 06:50 PM
    There r some flaws with the application but if you contact customer service they will work on getting it fixed.
    Last edited by mgrimesii; 11-23-09 at 05:58 AM.
    11-20-09 07:28 PM
    I have had addonis for awhile, all of sudden it has stop working..I reinstalled still nothing. Calls on my blacklist are getting through and I do not have the "send to" option allowing me to send calls to the black/white list. HELP!!!

Your copy of AddOnis is expired, so it stopped working, if you have already purchased it, you need to enter the "activation code".
    11-22-09 10:28 AM
    Mine works when it wants, the red light wont cut off (even after u click reset LED) It lets blocked numbers thru, it freezes my phone and it only exports X amount of numbers not all your numbers. But to top it all off last week I was having BB issues took it to sprint and they end up replacing my unit. So I emailed add on is and asked for new regis code. They sent me a new one and had the nerve to say you can only get a new reg code for free once. I am like hold the h3ll up how can you tell me how many times my BB can break after I purchased your half @ss working software. They acting like it is the best thing since slice bread, well I am here to tell you I am looking for a new call blocker cause this add on is some garbage....
    I'm sorry, I'm trying to solve your problem, a new debug version has sent to you this morning, please try it.
    11-22-09 10:35 AM
    This app is great.. I cannot get any call blocker app to work.. I think there's an issue with the OS.

The ATL-P is something I was unaware of. Now my number lookup works! SWEET!
    11-22-09 01:27 PM
    You need to go into messages, press Alt-P to bring up the call log, then the Send To menu works properly.
    thanks for the tip. that's why i love this forum.
    12-02-09 01:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD