AddOnis is now Compatible with OS 5.0!! (Including the new Standby/Lock function!)

We are happy to announce a NEW version of AddOnis specifically for OS 5.0 users as well as Updates to all other versions! (all versions are now at 1.4.8) (and we have a New Contest Promo for you as well)!

AddOnis OS 5.0 is now the FIRST app to support the new combination Standby/Lock function found in the latest versions of OS 5.0! To accomplish this, we now offer three distinct versions of AddOnis:

AddOnis for OS 4.5 ONLY
    AddOnis for OS 4.6 and OS 4.7 ONLY
    AddOnis for OS 5.0 ONLY

All versions of AddOnis retain the huge list of functions present in prior versions, plus the following:

NEW UPDATE FOR OS 4.5 / OS 4.6:
    * FIXED: A bug that can not send email to calendar.
    * FIXED: A bug that Keylocker exception will not save.
    * NEW FUNCTION: After call disconnect, you now can manually send call to calendar.

NEW VERSION FOR OS 5.0 EXCLUSIVELY!!
    * Includes all Fixes and New Functions listed above for OS 4.5 / OS 4.6 Versions PLUS:
    * FIXED: A bug that may cause Autostandby not work.
    * ADDED: Support for both new style Standby/Lock mode and old style Standby mode (to support different versions of OS 5.0).
    * ADDED: New method to detect whether the calling number exists in the Addressbook or not.
    03-08-10 09:08 PM
    I'm still using the trial and the autolock/standby still doesn't work with my gemini in os 5.0.0.509

If u already fixed this, i will purchase ur software

Btw its a great application !

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-10 06:59 PM
    I'm still using the trial and the autolock/standby still doesn't work with my gemini in os 5.0.0.509

If u already fixed this, i will purchase ur software

Btw its a great application !

Cheers

Make sure you have the version for OS 5.0. Next, in the lock screen, make sure you have checked the OS 5.0 compatibility box. Also, make sure to set your Lock timeout in AddOnis a few seconds shorter than your screen timeout. Last, make sure all permissions are set to allow....
    Let me know ... it should work!
    03-10-10 08:17 PM
    Just as a note on the 9700 with OS .545 make sure to select "standby" rather than keylock. In .536 it was the opposite. Also, note that the seconds correspond to idle time, and not after the screen turns off.

03-11-10 10:26 AM
    Make sure you have the version for OS 5.0. Next, in the lock screen, make sure you have checked the OS 5.0 compatibility box. Also, make sure to set your Lock timeout in AddOnis a few seconds shorter than your screen timeout. Last, make sure all permissions are set to allow....
    Let me know ... it should work!
    Os 5.0 checked
    Set the time a few second before the timeout screen
    Permission all allowed

And nothin happen with my 8520 os 5.0.0.509

How ?

03-12-10 01:40 PM
    Os 5.0 checked
    Set the time a few second before the timeout screen
    Permission all allowed

And nothin happen with my 8520 os 5.0.0.509

How ?

WOW... Os 5.0 does it again! LOL...

Please try unchecking the OS 5.0 compatibility box and try with both the Keylock and the Standby setting. Make sure to reboot after making the change and please let me know what happens....
    03-12-10 04:07 PM
    Done !

Uncheck the OS 5.0 compability and choose the standby, it works !

And no need to reboot !

Thanks !

03-12-10 06:04 PM
    By the way... Do I win the contest promo

Great job... Smartprogram for a smartphone among smartpeople !

03-12-10 06:44 PM
    I have a Tour on 5.0.484. I have noticed that if I manually press the lock button (such as after a phone call and I put my Tour in my pocket) that when the timer is set to autolock my phone (90 seconds) it will actually unlock the phone. If AddOnIs locks the phone after 90 seconds, I never have this issue. Anyone else noticed this?
    03-12-10 09:38 PM
    My bold 9000 has horrible battery life and i wouldn't mind buying this program but cant even get the trial to work. I wouldn't say I'm an complete moron. But it just doesnt. When I check the compatablitiy and chose the standby function, set the timer for 5 seconds it simply autolocks but NO STANDBY.Running Official Os 5.0.0.592

Official OS 5.0.0.592 For The BlackBerry Bold 9000 From Azercell [Operating System] | Operating System (os) | BlackBerry Rocks!

Should I have the compatability checked or unchecked in the Addonis's preferences or not, Some feedback would be sooooooooo appreciated. Thanks. Cheers

Also I noted In the Permissions I can't change the security timmer reset preference to allow it is grayed out in deny.
    Running Addonins 1.49
    Last edited by Swifty166; 04-13-10 at 11:51 AM.
    04-13-10 09:21 AM
    Im my bold 9000 has horrible battery life and i wouldnt mine buying this programe but cant even get the trial to work. I wouldnt say im an complete moron. But it just doesnt. When I check the compatablitiy and chose the standby function, set the timer for 5 seconds it simply autolocks but NO STANDBY.Running Official Os 5.0.0.592

Official OS 5.0.0.592 For The BlackBerry Bold 9000 From Azercell [Operating System] | Operating System (os) | BlackBerry Rocks!

Should I have the compatability checked or unchecked in the Addonis's preferences or not, Some feedback would be sooooooooo appreciated. Thanks. Cheers

Also I noted In the Permissions I can't change the security timmer reset preference to allow it is grayed out in deny.
    Running Addonins 1.49
    Hi,
    If your version of device software support "short press" lock key to enter standby mode, then you should check "support now style keylock/standby mode in OS5.0", if not, uncheck that option.
    04-13-10 11:27 AM
    Well I figured that much. And yes.. The mute button does activate the standard keypad lock. Even with the compatibility enabled with the standby time set to 10 seconds and back light timeout on the device set to 20 seconds the device doesn't go into standby

04-13-10 11:49 AM
    Where can I get the updates? I have the 1.4.8 version that I bought from mobihand months ago. Since the updates are new and carry the same version, there must be a way/link to update to use the new features.

OS 4.5.0.186
    04-13-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD