I have BB app world in my add-on apps. How do i put the launcher button on my home screen ? I don't like having to go through the browser to get to the app world. I have a BB 9000.
    05-25-10 09:43 PM
    sounds like it's in your downloads folder, navigate to it, then press the bb button and select move to folder then select home
    05-25-10 10:05 PM
    sounds like it's in your downloads folder, navigate to it, then press the bb button and select move to folder then select home
    Not in any folders on home screen. Options>Apps>Third Party>Add-on is the only way i can get to it, however when i click on BB App World, it shows the application properties. When i hit the "switch application" key to send it to my home screen, nothing happens.
    05-25-10 10:26 PM
    Do you have the App World icon on your phone? Highlight the icon>BB button>Move to folder...

It might be hidden on the home screen>bb button>show all.
    05-25-10 10:50 PM
    If you don't have the icon... sometimes it disappears from updates or installing apps.. then re-download it from:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry App World Download
    05-25-10 10:52 PM
    If you don't have the icon... sometimes it disappears from updates or installing apps.. then re-download it from:

BlackBerry - BlackBerry App World Download
    Have BB App World as an add-on. Will try deleting what i have, and re-downloading. It may have gotten lost when i used Quickpull. Thanks
    05-25-10 11:20 PM
    Yea, if you don't see the icon and its not hidden anywhere then it might have disappeared, which does happen. Just re-install and the icon will show back up.
    05-25-10 11:36 PM
    Yea, if you don't see the icon and its not hidden anywhere then it might have disappeared, which does happen. Just re-install and the icon will show back up.
    Deleting & restoring BB App World brought back the short-cut, but it also re-installed the app in "add-on apps". I'll have to pay close attention when i use Quickpull, to see if it happens again. Thanks for your help, and may the Force be with you.
    05-26-10 08:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD