I was just thinking about an actual crackberry app instead of the launcher. Could this ever happen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 06:12 PM
    I totally agree with you on this question. Something like a Viigo or Remko app but just for crackberry. And it would also be nice to be able to customize what threads we would like to subscribe to. Like Remko, the way you can read through a thread and post. Like Viigo, the way that the feeds that you subscibe too are totally customizeable. Rolled into one app.

09-04-10 07:29 PM
    Yes! It would be my 1st pick for best app...its already my favorite site

09-04-10 09:45 PM
    I totally agree with you on this question. Something like a Viigo or Remko app but just for crackberry. And it would also be nice to be able to customize what threads we would like to subscribe to. Like Remko, the way you can read through a thread and post. Like Viigo, the way that the feeds that you subscibe too are totally customizeable. Rolled into one app.

You can get the Viigo Crackberry version. You can customize what specific forums you want to monitor, but not specific threads.

09-04-10 10:19 PM
    Maybe if enough people post in here we'll get one
    09-04-10 11:08 PM
    If I knew anything about development I would make it....shall we skip along the yellow brick road and ask the wizard?

09-05-10 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD