Does anybody know of an app taht will allow me to generate activation codes for the themes Im selling, just like Bplay does?

Thanks
    09-26-08 08:53 AM
    mothy - I have bought themes from Bplay and there are no activation codes associated with them.
    09-29-08 05:21 PM
    I wish there were activation codes... I HATE having the inability to re-download the themes from bplay. :|
    09-29-08 05:52 PM
    I wish there were activation codes... I HATE having the inability to re-download the themes from bplay. :|
    admittedly, it's not the easiest thing to do however, i will say that it's essential that you save your receipt emails. if you have the order ID's they will get you all squared away. trust me i know. i just changed devices a few weeks ago. i backed up all 3rd party apps, then contacted them with a list of purchase id's (10 or so - themes and games) and they got me running in 48 hours.
    09-29-08 07:10 PM
    They now have it set up at bplay.com/purchases where if you enter the email you used to purchase the theme/game/ringtone, etc. they'll resend the links and codes to you! Works GREAT
    10-15-08 12:41 AM
    They now have it set up at bplay.com/purchases where if you enter the email you used to purchase the theme/game/ringtone, etc. they'll resend the links and codes to you! Works GREAT
    great info! Thanx
    11-05-08 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD