Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. wnm
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,912 Global Posts
    PIN
    K Pussycat Boutique
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Accuweather 1.4.15 not working. Need prior version

I upgraded to the latest version of Accuweather, and like countless posters at AppWorld, it doesn't work. Anyone have a link to a prior version.
    No one can hear you scream in cyberspace.
    ------
    Democracy: A form of government where the leader is chosen by popularity rather than the ability to run a country.
    If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
    CrackBerry User

I had the previous versions cod files backed up on the pc, but when I installed it through bbsak i got a huge battery drain. Very strange and I did not expect that. Went to Beweather until they fix Accuweather.

If you could tell me how I can send the CODs to you if you want.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    rdonnelly (02-05-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

I had the same issue with the Accuweather upgrade, reverted to the previous version using BBSAK but did not experience any battery drain.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by _Zodiac_ View Post
    I had the previous versions cod files backed up on the pc, but when I installed it through bbsak i got a huge battery drain. Very strange and I did not expect that. Went to Beweather until they fix Accuweather.

If you could tell me how I can send the CODs to you if you want.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the COD, my 9930 had 85% battery left when I went to bed, and I installed your COD earlier that day. You might want to give it another try? Besides the battery resource monitor will usually tell you if an app is draining the battery?

Any ways I am happy to have Accuweather back, it works perfect now, and has always been my favorite.
    1st BB 7100i > 2nd BB Bold 9930+16GB Playbook > Bye Bye to all my BB hardware>Hello S4 Galaxy, big enough to replace the PB and a great phone as well>Android of course.................
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by rdonnelly View Post
    Thanks for the COD, my 9930 had 85% battery left when I went to bed, and I installed your COD earlier that day. You might want to give it another try? Besides the battery resource monitor will usually tell you if an app is draining the battery?

Any ways I am happy to have Accuweather back, it works perfect now, and has always been my favorite.
    The problem with .15 is that is seems to use airtime, is there a way to confirm if .14 uses BIS?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

I am not sure what it uses, but I only use my BB for email, and a little browsing. Never go over my 2GB monthly plan, so it is good for me. I will have to track data usage and let you know what I find?
    1st BB 7100i > 2nd BB Bold 9930+16GB Playbook > Bye Bye to all my BB hardware>Hello S4 Galaxy, big enough to replace the PB and a great phone as well>Android of course.................