Hello!

I have just got my first BB and I am absolutely in lurve with it. Can't leave without it .

I am, however, having difficulty logging into my GTalk and Yahoo messenger account using the WiFi facility - it takes forever and then it gives the message that I would have to check the settings again.

Secondly, my GMail, which I am able to access but when the page is loaded I can't view all my emails. The strangest thing is that I can't even scroll down to view the rest of the other emails.

Appreciate someone out there giving me a hand in this.

I am really pulling my hair outta my head trying to figure out why I am having difficulty with these features.

Thanks a mil for reading this thread!
    01-18-09 10:31 AM
    Hi, GTalk works if you have Blackberry service subscription (the WiFi icon has to be bright white and there has to be a green check present on the connection manager window).

Gmail does not work over WiFi. Stupid but true...
    See my blog at headworx.slupik.com/2008/12/switch-episode-3.html
    01-18-09 12:04 PM
    Yeah, Gmail doesn't work over WiFi - too bad.
    What about Worldmate Live?
    I am also having problems getting Slingplayer to work over WiFi - I tried every setting but I keep getting an error. It works fine over 3G but sometimes it pauses for buffering. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks!
    01-18-09 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD