I got a notification about the new App World update. I downloaded it and now my phone won't boot up. It goes through the cycle then shuts off and starts over. I've done several battery pulls and still does the same thing. Any suggestions? Anyone else had this happen?
    10-28-11 03:21 AM
    http://m.crackberry.com/quick-tip-ho...erry-safe-mode

Safe mode and remove the app possibly. I am assuming the OS7 phones still have safe mode.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-28-11 03:25 AM
    My 9900 has been really unstable after the updating App World, I have display artifacts and the phone freezes at least once a day. Anyway to revert it or uninstall App World entirely?
    10-28-11 04:19 AM
    I actually ended up with a worse problem. The last update slowly corrupted my cod, and I ended up with error 102. A few hours of hopelessly mucking about in JL Cmdr and BBSAK, (the former showed me that App World was indeed the culprit) I gave up and tried to wipe it instead. This was followed by another hour or so of error 507 with no way to get the DM to recognize the installed BB OS Software. I finally managed to get it working, but it's not a process I'd wish on anyone. I hope this isn't a widespread problem with the App World updates. I just got the notification for the new version and I'm hesitant to download it.

So in the meantime, I'm making do with 2.1.4.13. I've had nothing but problems with v 3.x.x.x. :-(
    10-28-11 09:36 AM
    I just deleted App World so we'll see how it goes. But it does seem to be less unstable...
    10-28-11 09:48 AM
    Verizon is sending me a new one for free. Apparently, I wasn't the first person to come in there with that problem.
    10-28-11 04:23 PM
    There seems to be such issues with many 99xx units not related to AWorld. It gives one pause.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-11 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD