Hi guys,

I just setup my gmail with the bb client as per instruction.

It works, I can receive new emails.

1 ) However, how do I make it stream the current (say 10 or 20 newest) emails already in my inbox? If not, at least the current unread ones?

2) Is there anyway to access gmail contacts (their email address) without syncing gmail contacts to bb contacts?

Thanks.
    04-27-10 04:14 PM
    Hi guys,

I just setup my gmail with the bb client as per instruction.

It works, I can receive new emails.

1 ) However, how do I make it stream the current (say 10 or 20 newest) emails already in my inbox? If not, at least the current unread ones?

2) Is there anyway to access gmail contacts (their email address) without syncing gmail contacts to bb contacts?

Thanks.
    1)As I understand it, you can't you will get your email as it comes in though.
    2) No, you can only select contacts already on your phone. If u need this option, use the gmail. App.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 04:26 PM
    ahh drat, that sucks.

Do you know if any other provider works (ie: yahoo?)

Thanks.
    04-27-10 04:49 PM
    yeah I just want through this about a week ago. Unfortunately, if you want to see the emails you already have in your inbox, you have to either use the gmail app or forward the emails to a different address then re-email them to the gmail address.

as far as the contacts, to my knowledge, no other provider allows you to access contacts unless they are put on your phone either.
    04-27-10 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD